DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i have a 08 big horn with the chrome bar grill inserts. I want the standard slt black inserts but dont have a part number or source. Ive done the searches...and the google...but nothing...whats the scoop?

·
That boy is a P-I-G, pig!
775 Posts
Check out Certifit Auto Parts. They have everything OEM you could need on their site.

www.certifit.com

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did...nothin for the 06-08...i checked their site for the oem part numbers. I dont like certifit for plastic...their steel is dec. however. Kinda stupid...but i noticed your from St. Louis...ever been to the truck plant? Ive been to Waren truck were mine was built...cool place and worth a check out! Granted its not far from me at all...

·
775 Posts
The one in St Louis shut down a little over a year ago I believe. Never had a chance to make it in before that. Probably would have been pretty cool to see it when everything was running.

·
Registered
31,160 Posts
I did...nothin for the 06-08...i checked their site for the oem part numbers. I dont like certifit for plastic...their steel is dec. however. Kinda stupid...but i noticed your from St. Louis...ever been to the truck plant? Ive been to Waren truck were mine was built...cool place and worth a check out! Granted its not far from me at all...
THREAD JACK!!!

From across the highway - looking at the old plant. Anyone need 5 million sf of room? ;)

and on to the pics from behind the plant, in the old employee parking lot.

and of course..........

and.......... :rck: before:

during:

after! :rck:

·
Registered
31,160 Posts
oh, and to answer your question - you might have some luck with a Craigslist ad - might be able to swap someone with a ST.

·
775 Posts
I think its stupid they actually have a sign trying to lease 5 million SF. Really, what else could that place be used for?! Other than maybe an indoor golf course. :ugh

·
Registered
31,160 Posts
I think its stupid they actually have a sign trying to lease 5 million SF. Really, what else could that place be used for?! Other than maybe an indoor golf course. :ugh
never know!

It could end up like the Ford (Explorer) plant up here in my neck of the woods. The leveled it.........looks so weird over there now.

·
775 Posts
never know!

It could end up like the Ford (Explorer) plant up here in my neck of the woods. The leveled it.........looks so weird over there now.
I think they should level it. They could make some good money off the 295 acres they have there and free up some room for new businesses to possibly come in and provide jobs for all those who lost theirs. Sorry for the hijack.

·
Nut up or Shut up
1,412 Posts
Cool Hand, I sent you a pm. I gots a set and we can figure something out. :D

·
Site Administrator
22,963 Posts
I too was gonna post an add to see if someone wanted to trade for their black ones. I said screw it and ended up painting mine today.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.