DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Bigg Rigg
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a buddy who is looking for sanding paste. Now I have no experience with body work but I work in a parts store. Does anyone know where I can get this stuff. I have tried searching google but didnt really come up with much. I also checked 3M website and didnt see anything there. Any help would be great.

·
Registered
280 Posts
sanding paste.never heard of it.sur its not putty.bodyfiller?what is he trying to do.

·
Bigg Rigg
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
he explained it to me as a paste you put on the body and then you take a scotchbrite pad and sand the metal and it takes everything off the metal he said.

·
Bigg Rigg
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is all I can find on it. DuPont 2311S Sanding Paste it is in adobe format but where I am at I cannot open adobe.

·
Registered
280 Posts
i found it

Final Sand is a fast cutting, long lasting, easy to use sanding paste which leaves a uniform fine scratch, removes road grime and rinses clean easily. Use to prep panels for blending and as an alternative to time consuming hand sanding. Extremely fast cutting action. Rinses clean easily and leaves no residue. Sudsing action removes road grime while you sand. Biodegradable and neutral pH.
This should be what youre looking for. it is sold at autobody supply stores or you can buy it off of amazon.com

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.