Votes: 15 41.7%
  • Foose Nitrous

Votes: 21 58.3%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, i've had the 17's on for long enough!! it's time to get some 22's. now i've already made up my mind on black wheels, so you cant change it!! LOL, but i was wondering you guy's opinions on these two wheels i've narrowed it down to!

Attachments

2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HEMI450HP said:
I like the Diablo spoke design better, but I like how the Foose wheels dont have a center cap.
yea that's the reason i like the Foose wheels too. i think it looks awsome without it

·
Yeehaw!
1,397 Posts
It's not that I don't like the Diablo's, but I love the FOOSE'S!!!!

·
Registered
28,800 Posts
Only thing I dont like about the Foose Wheels is that the spoke design has been copied by so many knock off companies that they are no longer original to me.

2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
HEMI450HP said:
Only thing I dont like about the Foose Wheels is that the spoke design has been copied by so many knock off companies that they are no longer original to me.
I know what you mean, man i wish Foose and Diablo could mix their designs, now that could make for a bad*** wheel!!

·
Registered
356 Posts
Last time I checked, they didn't make those Foose wheels in our bolt pattern. Please tell me they finally are now.

·
Registered
890 Posts
JeremyJ said:
Last time I checked, they didn't make those Foose wheels in our bolt pattern. Please tell me they finally are now.
I know 6 months ago they weren't. I don't know if anything has changed.

I've seen both wheels in person, and believe it or not, I think I like the Diablo better for our trucks. Of course it probably helps that I saw that same Diablo wheel on a 3rd gen 1500. I guess I should have snapped a pick eh?

·
Registered
890 Posts
Just a thought, but another wheel you might want to look at is the KMC Jacks&Five.

·
nick
390 Posts
go with the Foose Nitrous or the Nitrous 2s

Attachments

·
Registered
199 Posts
you have to go with the foose wheels if you have the money. foose is foose, and anybody who knows shit about cars will definatly notice your foose 22's. im going with some demoda 22's because they are some of the only ALL black 22's i can find with no chrome

·
Registered
609 Posts
the Diablo Delta Force one's look like they have a carl's jr star in the middle i like the other one's

·
Registered
199 Posts
plus, those center caps are hideous

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
I say the Foose if you can get em custom drilled in our bolt pattern. :tup:

KB

·
Infinite Lives
6,499 Posts
you Can't lose with the Foose in 22's :D:D :D

·
Got Torque??
461 Posts
Foose

those are badass

·
1,965 Posts
I going to have disagree with everyone and say the Diablo's they look better I would be very suprised if you couldn't get a black center cap. I just like the design of the wheel better. Plus I doubt there more expensive than foose wheels.

·
Life's Good
660 Posts
Ya, good thing u have lots a cash! Bein 19 sucks, atleast in the money department lol.

2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
haha, im 19 too!! im just selling every possible thing i can...plus it's getting close to christmas time!!! ;)

·
Registered
890 Posts
zemog255 said:
I going to have disagree with everyone
Not everyone. :D

Another thing to consider, if at all possible, you really need to see these wheels in person before you toss your money down. The Foose in chrome looks great, but whoever paints their rims for them sucks!!! Overspray all over the back of the wheel, and not enough paint in my opinion either.

Either will look great though. I really like that Jacks&Five I posted. I think if you are able to see that wheel in person you will be surprised. I almost bought it in chrome, but at the last minute changed my mind. It's a very good looking wheel.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.