DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
"TRUCKIN"
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yo guys......haven't posted my own thread in a while.......anyways, im looking to keep my stock 15x8 rims size, to put in the tires i have now, but i want the off road look......i dont want to spend 2 grand on wheels and tires that i could've gotten for just 800-900.i just want the rims because i replaced the tire in august when i got it. thanks guys

·
Registered
662 Posts
Check out rock crawler rims. I have a set of series 97 15x8's and they look sick. Rims are very tough, look great, and only costed me 40 per rim. Hope this helps...

·
Patriot....
3,375 Posts
I like the American Racing 767 series for black wheels (767-5868 is the p/n for 15", 6x4.5" bolt spacing) or the MB Motoring Overdrives which come in a 15x8 in our bolt pattern for about $100 each. The American Racing wheels are basic black steel D windows and run about $45 each from Jegs/Summit.

·
Keystoner
5,534 Posts

·
"TRUCKIN"
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i personally like the american racing AR-23 series wheels, but they dont have our lug pattern, unless someone knows something else?

·
Patriot....
3,375 Posts
Rock - I think MB Motoring makes wheels special for DiscountTire - I like the Overdrives myself.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.