DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to make my 03 2500 look more "modern", or different. What have you done? Tinted headlights? different bumper? Grill? any ideas appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Would that be a direct bolt on without having to modify anything? It would be nice to "modernize" it. It only has 52k on it, so I imagine I will have it for a long time:D So 06+? How far up does that go for me to have a direct fit? Or did the looks stay the same for 06-08

·
Registered
868 Posts
pretty sure its a direct fit, i havnt done it but ive seen it a few times on here, and it seems like all you need are the fenders lights, new grille and bumper cover. its on my list to eventually do!

·
AROD'S TRUCK
4,410 Posts
DIRECT FIT! you will need an adapter for the headlights but thats about it. Plus the light output will be better with the newer head lights. Do you self a favor and get the headlights without the amber strip. You could even buy the Laramie bumper off ebay fairly cheap.

·
Fathead
1,046 Posts
The 06+ headlights are ugly... Put projectors (and HIDs) in yours and do something else with the front end. Of course, the eyelids do make them look a lot better.

·
Registered
868 Posts
i bet it would look sweet if an earlier 3rd gen ram had the later 3rd gen grill and a custom fabbed bumper that would work with your headlights that way you could keep your headlights and fenders

·
AROD'S TRUCK
4,410 Posts
i bet it would look sweet if an earlier 3rd gen ram had the later 3rd gen grill and a custom fabbed bumper that would work with your headlights that way you could keep your headlights and fenders
Been done and vis versa

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lots of ideas, thanks. I was looking at newer rams, and just like the way the hood sits more flush with the bumper. On the 03, the bumper sticks outs a ways. Maybe I'm just TO used to it, or TO used to seeing the new rams, lol.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.