DodgeTalk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 93 dodge dakota sport and im currently rebuilding it,what all year model parts will precisely fit it such as to doors,beds,drive and passenger fenders and whole cab????

·
Registered
3 Posts
Eddid, I assume you are going to start buying parts to restore your truck. I've been in your shoes many times. It's a pain to order the wrong part online and then have to return it because it doesn't fit. To cut down on errors, I'd go in-person to a large auto parts store and have one of their senior counter sales guys take the list of what you want to replace and see what years they recommend. They have parts books from all the manufacturers that are exhaustively checked for years that things fit.

Here's an example: Have the guy/girl lookup "1993 Dodge Dakota Sport, right front fender." It will usually give a part number and will tell you what years the part fits "fits 1991-1995." Then you know what years to look for when you search online. The problem is that a lot of the online databases aren't always accurate, they can tell you the wrong years. Not a biggy with something small but if it's an entire fender, you don't want to ship those back.

Hope this makes sense. A good parts guy will save you many, many hours.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts