DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
16,619 Posts
What kind did you get, Usually bolt on under the tailgate or rivits and self tappers in the sides to hold them on.

Attachments

·
Boomer Sooners
669 Posts
if it is metal bolt it on or if you have the money or know someone (thanks scott) have it welded. i got mine off ebay for 125.00 shipped and it fit and looks great.

·
You've been Hijacked
14,746 Posts
i have a slammed one roll pan, and i attached it with self tappers

·
ASE approved
8,859 Posts
mine is molded on ill get some pic for ya when i get home. but i asked them to pull it up as tight as possable to the tailgate and i have about a 1/2-1/4 in gap betwen the roll pan and tailgate. i love it.

·
Freaks of Nature
147 Posts
mines a grant customs weld in

·
Registered
25 Posts
So i hate to thread jack but what are you guys doing for a tow hitch with the roll pan . I am wanting to get one for my truck but still need to be able to haul the boat . Does the stock tow bar stay in place with a roll pan ?

·
You've been Hijacked
14,746 Posts
So i hate to thread jack but what are you guys doing for a tow hitch with the roll pan . I am wanting to get one for my truck but still need to be able to haul the boat . Does the stock tow bar stay in place with a roll pan ?
you can get a hidden Hitch. Only drawback that I know of right now is that it is a class III hitch - whereas my stock hitch was a class IV

·
You've been Hijacked
14,746 Posts
unless you are going to cut the roll pan for any interferance with the hitch, I dont see how it would work. It would also stick out past the roll pan pretty far.

·
ASE approved
8,859 Posts
mine is molded on ill get some pic for ya when i get home. but i asked them to pull it up as tight as possable to the tailgate and i have about a 1/2-1/4 in gap betwen the roll pan and tailgate. i love it.
here are my pics

Attachments

·
I RECOMMEND FUKKEN WAX
13,989 Posts
I like the welded in roll pans. If I didn't tow, I would have one.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.