DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Love Looking Good
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am ready to buy my aeroturbine exhaust right now. i have a very big decision problem with the AT3030 or the AT3030xl. i am going to keep my stock resonator but i want some good sound with a real deep bass tone. I want to hear it on acceleration but not on cruise(a little sound on cruise is ok). I called and was told performance was the same but the AT3030xl will make the deepest sound, but im really scared that i wont get enough sound. please help.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I have the 3030 and stock resonator. Go with that you will love it. I wouldn't go with the 3030xl because that has a built in resonator and you already have one. There isn't much highway drone and on take of it sounds awesome. Hope this helps. :D

·
Love Looking Good
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks alot. i really appreciate it. i like this exhaust because of the deep sound it offers. i cant wait to put some sound in my truck. is the sound really loud over stock or is it just a mellow deep tone without the yell of a flowmaster?

·
Registered
23,005 Posts

·
Love Looking Good
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks alot for the vid. It sounds sick. but with my resonator it should keep some of the noise down though right? I like the deep tone though its what im looking for. What intake do you think i should get also? im definitely getting a throttle body spacer cuz i really like the whistle. What intake/TB spacer combo will give me the most whistle?

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
Have the 3030 with OEM resonator and Pacesetter mids

Get compliments all the time

Not a loud harsh sound but a nice throaty rumble

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.