DodgeTalk Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This hose looking thing came off my truck when the clutch went out. Does anyone know what this is? I am trying to order my own parts so I can save money, as replacing clutches are pretty expensive. Also, someone says I need to replace something called a throw out bearing but I can’t find anything called a throw out bearing when searching parts. Does anyone know what the technical name is for this part referred to as a throw out bearing. Clutch went out on my truck and trying to make sure I get everything needed to repair this and get it running again. Thanks for any help

**** also, this is a 2006 dodge Dakota 3.7 V6 manual transmission

Guitar accessory Musical instrument Sleeve Comfort Gesture

Automotive tire Wood Sleeve Bottle Wrist
1 - 1 of 1 Posts