DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Don't fruit the beer!!!
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could someone give me the measurements for which your hood scoop is positioned...ie how far from the front edge of the hood does the scoop start?
How far from the left and the right side does the scoop start? How far to the back edge of the hood from the scoop?

Thanks yall

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
Which scoop?

Attachments

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
Fine, then I wont give you the measurements. ;)

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
It's an 1 3/4 from the rear of the hood and 11 3/8 from the front where the grill is atatched.... and it's in the middle as far as left and right! LOL

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
Well, did you get that thing installed yet?

·
Don't fruit the beer!!!
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was hoping to Yellow bee. But the painter didn't get the clear on the scoop till late friday afternoon. Didn't want to risk buggering up the paint so I left it in the paint booth to fully dry over the weekend.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Your Rumble Bee Hood Scoop should have came with a template for installation. Installation is idiot-proof providing your body man is capable AND he has the template.
Greg

Attachments

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
mjfikac said:
What happened to your passenger side mirror???
Golf ball on heat-seek mode.

·
Registered
28,800 Posts
Bubba_Hemi said:
Golf ball on heat-seek mode.
Was it really a golf ball?? If so, he is lucky it didnt hit the door or windshield. If it damaged the mirror like that, I would hate to see what it would have done to his passenger side door.

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
Yup, that came up in another thread he just had to show off his hood in... lol

·
Registered
28,800 Posts
Bubba_Hemi said:
Yup, that came up in another thread he just had to show off his hood in... lol
I have the same hood sitting in my bedroom right now, so I guess I will be the next guy to post a gazillion pictures of my new hood!!!

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
At least you won't have a stick on. :)

·
Registered
28,800 Posts
Bubba_Hemi said:
At least you won't have a stick on. :)
I cant wait to get rid of the CHEAP hood. I have had the new one in my room for 2 weeks now, but I also ordered a new front bumper that will be here Tuesday. I am waiting for the bumper to get here before I go to the body shop.

·
C HEMI GO
1,739 Posts
mjfikac said:
I cant wait to get rid of the CHEAP hood. I have had the new one in my room for 2 weeks now, but I also ordered a new front bumper that will be here Tuesday. I am waiting for the bumper to get here before I go to the body shop.
Cheap hood?

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
mjfikac said:
And you've earned my respect even more now... not gonna just slap something on cause it's there without it being ready for everything at once.

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
sgrizzle said:
Cheap hood?
That would be any "scoop" that is attached to the hood one way or the other and does not actually have an opening to the engine bay.

That's the nice way... the my way... stick on hood scoops.

·
Master Sergeant US Army
125 Posts
Which is exactly why I have a SRT-10 hood in my garage right now, just have to go get some estimates on painting and install. I can't wait.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.