DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright so i got the chrome gas door off the truck at the dealership, so they put a stocker on there and cant match the paint, said it would be too dark or whatever cause they dont have the exact paint yet
does anyone know where else i can get the dang stuff to match it?
thanks

·
Registered
100 Posts
They are full of it I think. They should be able to tint it to match try a Body Shop Most of them can match the color.

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Just have a shop spray it for you. Painting a fuel door shouldn't cost that much money. Even here in expensive ass Cali.

Sorry I don't have a close-up I can load right now. But mine is color matched perfect and looks sweet if I do say so myself. :D

KB

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha yeah they are gonna do it just gotta wait for the exact paint to get in, or for my dad to make it ahha
they are doing all the door handles and gas door for free

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Damn, sounds like you got a hell of a deal man. Its gonna look pretty cool once its all done.

KB

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah these guys at this dealership are top notch theyve done everything really i asked! they were gonna give me half for a bedliner but im not gonna get one right now and not too worried about one, so they are doing this for me instead
its gonna hopefully look awesome

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.