DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well as you know i had a little accident so i need a new grill surrounding, but i want just the painted part WITHOUT the dodge ram head on it i want everything smooth since its totally debadged!
where can i get one?

thanks

·
Infinite Lives
6,499 Posts
Brian!!

·
Registered
10,359 Posts
N O P E !!

I have tried to order 1/2 dozen of these lately and they all have a large hole where an emblem goes......even contacted the seller asking to check each one in inventory.

Sorry at this time I cannot get shaved emblem-less grill shells,only ones with gaping holes where an emblem resides.

·
Country Style
4,927 Posts
Try ebay auction number 300041993959. This is the seller I got mine from and it did not have the hole for the emblem. The one they have pictured does not have it either. Worth a try anyways.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
awesome thanks man def worth a try
they even have door handle covers i can get those painted to match the truck also:)
sweet

·
Registered
10,359 Posts
KYKillerKlown said:
Try ebay auction number 300041993959. This is the seller I got mine from and it did not have the hole for the emblem. The one they have pictured does not have it either. Worth a try anyways.
That was the one I was talking to.........I hope he might have some without holes now but I doubt it. The pics are of the old design and I have asked them to make the pic different but they wont do it.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
im getting ready to email him right now before i do anything, thanks for the heads up brian

·
Registered
16,621 Posts
I believe your wasting your time with all the threads you have started since you wrecked your truck, The insurance company most likely is going to repair your truck to pre accident condition, not with a shit load of aftermarket parts off ebay, #1 Im sure your not going to find a repair shop that is going to let you buy your own parts because they are in business to make money and #2 The insurance check is going to be in your name and the repairing shop or the finance company. Its in the finance companys best intrest to have the truck fixed the way it was. Not unless your insurance companys work different in your state they are not going to cut you a check on a financed truck....

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
actually they cut me the check thank ya:)
ive already been through this once and bought an after market hood and lights and everythign else for my old car and then gave the rest of the money to the body shop they give me the check to pay for the bill when my truck is done. so if i wanna get a grill and different headlights that are cheaper then the stockers maybe i can save money like i did last time so yeah i guess it is different here

·
Registered
16,621 Posts
geterdone04 said:
actually they cut me the check thank ya:)
ive already been through this once and bought an after market hood and lights and everythign else for my old car and then gave the rest of the money to the body shop they give me the check to pay for the bill when my truck is done. so if i wanna get a grill and different headlights that are cheaper then the stockers maybe i can save money like i did last time so yeah i guess it is different here
Not trying to be a smartass , but you just wrecked your truck friday night ...how did you get a check already....

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i havent gotten it yet im saying last time this happened i got the check directly to me to pay the bill
im just letting them fix everything back to stock but im just saying they give me the check ive already been threw this haha (hate saying that)

·
Registered
16,621 Posts
geterdone04 said:
i havent gotten it yet im saying last time this happened i got the check directly to me to pay the bill
im just letting them fix everything back to stock but im just saying they give me the check ive already been threw this haha (hate saying that)
got ya ! ;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.