DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok Im going to be buying a headlight/foglight switch for the 2003-2005 rams and I am going to be buying the wire harness. Now I have a connection like thing behind my chrome bumper. Im assuming thats where the harness for the fogs connect? Can anyone who added them on a ST fill me in. I will be buying this from the ebay seller and picking it up on Saturday. Please help me and tell me them 2 things is all I need and that the harness is correct for me. Thanks all
item number 280046616875
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NEW-...018QQitemZ280046616875QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
I don't think you need the ebay harness. The one on ebay is for a truck doesn't have harness to the bumper, which you do. However, you can use part of the ebay harness.

What you need are:
a set of Foglights
a set of plastic bezel
Wiring harness from foglights to the connector at the bumper
Headlight/fog switch

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I already have the fog lights and the plastic bezel. What I need is something OEM to hook them up to and a switch. So Im hoping this harness is good enough. I just wanna turn the damn things on/off when my headlights.

·
Scooby Snacker
288 Posts
I just picked my wiring harness up from a salvage yard. $10 bucks. I bought the factory switch on eBay for $14. Now all I need is the lights and bezels.

·
Where is my money tree?
793 Posts
That harness is needed and the fog light kit and the switch.

The whole setup time will take at most one hour. Could probably get it done in 30minutes.

Mount up the fogs 15-30 minutes depending on expertise. Plug in the jumper harness 60 seconds. Remove old switch. Replace with new switch. 5 minutes. Fine tune adjustments to aim them correctly, as much time as you need

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
From what it looks like those 2 items are all I need. It takes me no more than 5 minutes to screw the 6 bolts onto the fog lights to install them. So I guess It will be a breeze. Thanks guys

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just went to the junk yard and got them 2 parts. Screw $85 I only paid $15 Worked like a charm. Thanks for the help guys.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.