DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can you guys tell me how many of you have problems with a dirty headliner on the 2nd generation Ram Quad Cabs?

I just got my truck back from the body shop and noticed that the headliner is filthy. It was spotless before unless I am losing my mind. I think the body man left a door or window open in the shop and the "body dust" from the shop got blown into my truck and destroyed my headliner.

He denied it and tried to tell me that ALL Dodge Rams with the Quad cab have this problem because the seal at the seam of the two doors lets in air and dirt gets in from the road.

His exact words were "I will give you 5 thousand dollars if you can show me a dodge ram that does not have this problem"...and "that dirt has been there for years". He also offered to pay for the cleaning but I don't know if it can be cleaned back to the pre-shop condition....and I know my headliner was not that dirty...I just looked at it before I took it in....am I crazy or is he a shyster?

So...is everyones headliner dirty from this problem? Please let me know. Thanks.

·
Bridal Veil Falls
3,229 Posts
I have crap on mine from a windshield change....

But other than that not to bad, atleast that I have noticed...

·
******* Yankee
2,509 Posts
That last I looked mine was clean too.

·
Driven to perfection
862 Posts
98 Quad and still clean! This guy is full of it. But if he is willing to pay to get it cleaned I would go for that before you decide to take him to court.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.