DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
86 150 W/ 318. I Have No Spark At Cold Start. Adjusted Distributor. Replaced All Ingition Components Inc.: Coil, Cap, Rotor, Plugs, Wires And Also Ignition Switch Because Somtimes It Will Fire When I Let Off From The Start Position. Did Not Bother With The Timing Chain Because It Starts And Runs Fine When Its Warm. Plz Help.

·
Registered
16,621 Posts
dont bother, get a electronic distributor conversion kit for it with vacuum advance and do away with it...i switch a bunch over

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks 4404 Spd. What Years Did They Run That Style Of Distributor? Does It Plug In Or Do I Need Harness/pigtail? Junkyard or parts store?

·
Registered
16,621 Posts
MARKINWI said:
Thanks 4404 Spd. What Years Did They Run That Style Of Distributor? Does It Plug In Or Do I Need Harness/pigtail? Junkyard or parts store?
anything in the 70's, best bet is buy the kit from mopar performance it comes with instructions

·
1977 Power Wagon Utiline
347 Posts
4404spd said:
best bet is buy the kit from mopar performance it comes with instructions
I love that kit. Its so nice and easy to install. :cool:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm Having A Hard Time Locating A Kit. The Guys I Talk To At Mopar Have No Idea What I'm Talking About. Anybody Got A Good Parts Guy?

·
Registered
16,621 Posts
MARKINWI said:
I'm Having A Hard Time Locating A Kit. The Guys I Talk To At Mopar Have No Idea What I'm Talking About. Anybody Got A Good Parts Guy?
mopar performance part# p3690425 electronic conversion kit for 273, 318, 360 a engine kit

·
1977 Power Wagon Utiline
347 Posts
Chump said:
P3690426

$172 plus shipping

:dropjaw: I hate you :VHOT: j/k only 172 w/ shipping wish that I had to only pay that when I converted my motor home. :banghead: Oh well :pissmonke its done now.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.