DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey im a soldiere in iraq right now.. my wife just got in an accident with our 06 magnum. creased the front fender 15in in length... wat is better buyin stock fenders again or go and buy aftermarket fenders. i just order lambo doors for both front and rear.. this is why im asking if i should go aftermarket. if you could help me out thatd be great....

Private First Class Rathbun
US ARMY

·
Registered
358 Posts
Proper choice in order 1)New OEM replacement 2)Used 3)aftermarket. If you need to save money always go with a used OEM fender over an aftermarket one. Suppliers will tell you that they are the completely interchangeable, fact is they are just close duplicates. Your body guy with spend 1/4 the time getting the panels to align with factory made parts & the gaps will be more consistent.
Take care over there & welcome to Dodge Talk!

·
Buy American
509 Posts
Proper choice in order 1)New OEM replacement 2)Used 3)aftermarket. If you need to save money always go with a used OEM fender over an aftermarket one. Suppliers will tell you that they are the completely interchangeable, fact is they are just close duplicates. Your body guy with spend 1/4 the time getting the panels to align with factory made parts & the gaps will be more consistent.
Take care over there & welcome to Dodge Talk!
:gr_patrio :gr_patrio

This is 100% correct. Aftermarket parts are less expensive because they are CHEAP!

:drivingz:

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
used, well, if its JUST a fender, you MIGHT find one the correct color as yours, but the price will be close to what a oem one would cost. Then it will need paint.

pm me location and color. I will try to find one in Texas for ya

ok, then, be safe over there and come home in the same condition as you left here!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.