DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up guys, long time no talk .. I just got a new pc and im back.

Im trying to find a new nav bezel, redoing my sounds and interior (seats,carpet,all speakers , new amps and woofers) but i need the bezel so i can put in a nav radio. I remember someone on here was selling them i just cant remember who. Since this picture ive done the TB lift so its even now its just rims are off now and doing all this work onit. This pic is from last summer tho

Attachments

·
What! Me Worry?
1,547 Posts
Whats up guys, long time no talk .. I just got a new pc and im back.

Im trying to find a new nav bezel, redoing my sounds and interior (seats,carpet,all speakers , new amps and woofers) but i need the bezel so i can put in a nav radio. I remember someone on here was selling them i just cant remember who. Since this picture ive done the TB lift so its even now its just rims are off now and doing all this work onit. This pic is from last summer tho
Honestly!, Leave the rims off. That's just wrong.

·
What! Me Worry?
1,547 Posts
:) why is that, Dont look right?
Spokes are too thin. Visually, the wheels don't look right with the bulk of the Durango. As my son said, they look like old wagon wheels. There's IMO a visual disconnect.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well everyone has there taste but those wagon wheels cost me $6000 and i dont think theres any wagon wheels that cost that, like i said everyone has there taste, Im in chicago and everyone that see's my D loves it ,wait till i finish the inside your gonna hate it more LOL :D

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Im thinking of taking the back side windows out and closing it up. What do you think that would look like?

·
What! Me Worry?
1,547 Posts
Well everyone has there taste but those wagon wheels cost me $6000 and i dont think theres any wagon wheels that cost that, like i said everyone has there taste, Im in chicago and everyone that see's my D loves it ,wait till i finish the inside your gonna hate it more LOL :D
I look forward to seeing it. ;)

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Holy crap! What are you getting for mpg? Those oil drums must be killing your mileage!

·
Black Durangos Rock
800 Posts
For $6000 they better jerk you off!!!!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Im thinking of taking the back side windows out and closing it up. What do you think that would look like?
I'm thinking it'll look like a chevy hhr...

·
Registered
174 Posts
I have a Satin Silver gray Nav bezel for sale on ebay right now.......

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thats last summers picture, since then i put on torsion keys that evened the truck out,changed the rotors to the drilled and slotted,and also painted the calipers.(red, looks good with the chrome)

The window i was talking about is the back side windows,not the windows behind the driver seats just the 3rd row windows.
I wish i knew how to use the photo shop just to paint the back side windows to see what it would look like, if anyone knows how please let me know.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.