DodgeTalk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to convert my 05' 4x4 dually to a supper single rear wheel something like a drag radial pros-street tire for summer use only of course any idea's or links for me to find a rear wheel that wide with the lug pattern of a dually

·
Murdered out
518 Posts

·
Country Style
4,927 Posts
Unless you are turning the truck into a tricycle you might need more than one large wheel for the rear maybe a pair, just joking. I seen a Chevy the other day with super singles and it looked awesome, well for a Chevy.

·
Banned
7,000 Posts
I actually saw a ram last week with a supersingle on the back. It didnt have the dually bed, it was more like a flatbed, but it was a badass 06 with fender flares and a mean lookin grill guard.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
ya i knew about that wheel company and i thought that the super single wheel they offerd was a little bland and there is only 1 showing and its on a regular bed ford and since i drive a big rig to pay for my bad habbits i have had a good long look at the supper singles used on tractor trailers i will post it when i do get it done this spring

ps. i got in touch with the wheel company and was told my only option is to use the big rig set up they have no set up or solution for the single wide rear tire set up i desire so to any one who has seen a dually with a super single tire next time ask that person what they did and how and where they got it and how much

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
You may have to find the wheel you like and have a company widen it for you. I don't know what it runs, but it would be exactly what you want.

KB

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
You could also get somebody like Boyd Cottington http://www.billetwheel.com/ to make up a set of one off rear wheels for your truck. Something like 16x16 wide and then put a set of big tires off a car.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts