DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm gonna be building a carputer for my dually so i'm gonna let my Pioneer z-1 setup go. i have the nav bezel, the trim piece that allows a double din to fit and a pioneer z-1 with nav/dvd bypass/music storage, full function dvd remote, bluetooth, mic for voice control/phone calls. selling everything for $900. this is EVERYTHING you need to fit a double din unit into your truck . the kit fits 2006+, its currently in an 06 dually. it needs to go quick so please, lets make some deals! all are painted satin black (with the exception of the z-1 itself). for those that dont know, the z-1/2/3 models have been the ultimate all in one units since they debuted back in '05. the navigation is hard drive based so there are no disks to load, and you can watch movies and have directions given to you all at the same time. you can easily update this unit to the z-3 model for $40 bucks yourself by getting the z-3 update off ebay and loading it onto your unit.

·
Kaos AD
1,364 Posts
bro can this be used in a 05?

·
Registered
834 Posts
Very interested. Does it include the Sirius receiver as well?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Very interested. Does it include the Sirius receiver as well?
no, unfortunately not. price does include shipping however. let me know if you have anymore questions.

bro can this be used in a 05?
the unit itself can be, but you would have to purchase/make a different install kit. i'm not sure if there was a factory nav option prior to '06.
Brandon

·
'08LaRam
680 Posts
Absolutely great unit...I have one in my truck

·
Kaos AD
1,364 Posts
cool, appreciate ya. I'll do a little homework, good luck meanwhile.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
come on fellas, i know someone wants to take this thing off my hands! lets get some offers PM'd to me..... start off the week on the right foot. :cool:

·
Kaos AD
1,364 Posts
look at it this way, now you have time to create a signature and gallery since the last two plus years didn't yeild enough time?? lol couldn't resist. free bump while i research.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i'm not too active on here, i actually joined back when i had to change the heater core on my '98 ss/t. always more of a lurker than a poster on most forums. however, just for you proj, i added a small sig. :SPIN:

·
Kaos AD
1,364 Posts
Wow I'd be proud to post a portion of these
bumperroo to you bro

·
Buckeye Big Horn
253 Posts
Why do I read these forums?? I just got my Alpine system rocking and along comes a gue selling a Nav unit for a fair price. DANG IT!!!

Good luck selling the unit. You peaked my interest, but I am sure it will be sold before I can manage the funds. I wouldn't want to upset you with a low offer, which would be all I can afford.

Will you take a payment plan?? J/K

Worst thing is you are giving aware the Nav bezel, which is the hardest thing to find for this mod.

Good Luck - Monday Bump

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Worst thing is you are giving aware the Nav bezel, which is the hardest thing to find for this mod.

Good Luck - Monday Bump
YES! anyone who's done anything with this truck knows how it can be rather a pain to have the unit and then having to source the two extra dash pieces to make it all come together. i had the z1 for about 3 weeks before giving up altering the original dash to accept it AND look good. thanks for the bump, dont give up on trying to source some funds! :SPIN: :tup:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
monday evening bump boys and girlies. its on ebay. buy it now is $875, 3-day auction. if you happen to be a dodgetalk member that is buying/bidding, then please speak up and i'll throw in both nav bezels free for you guys. reserve is $750. spread the word. :loud:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
tuesday evening, its felt like a monday bump. hope ya'll have had a better day than mine. :secret2:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Long time viewer...First Post

Very interested, however i have an 06 durango...you think it will have a compatible bezel piece? If this thing fits, i might take this of your hands tomorrow. thanks.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hey there guy, the nav unit is sold, i currently have the factory nav dash & trim piece remaining which unfortunately are not compatible with the durango. good luck with your search!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.