DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright I did most of the dreaded HVAC blend door repair. I see why the dealerships charge so much. Anyways I replaced one door on the bottom05073964AA. I need to find out what the PN is on the top door of the HVAC system. It was broke as well. Anyone know?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I plan on asking the dealer, I just wanted to save some time so I can call with a PN. My experience in the past when you call a dealer and tell them what you need(w/o PN) hasnt worked so well. I figure I will take the thought process out of there job for them and tell them what I need if I have the PN.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If I was still at the school, I could have looked on alldata.
No part number stamped on the part?
no unfortunately not, that was the first thing I looked at. The part is injection molded, so no PN on it.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
can you not login to alldata from any location?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Alldata is set up for the school only. They do not give us students user ids and passwords though. It's nice at the school when working in the shop though.

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
By reading the TSB it says all you have to do is remove the cluster and lower the steering column to fix it. But it also says it only takes 2.3 hours so who knows and what is the panel mode>

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.