DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did some searching on google..but dont get the difference.

Which is better and safer for a basiclly stock hemi with only a cat back but soon to have SC.

thx.

·
Registered
9,813 Posts
WET! Without a doubt... With a WET system it means your running both N20 And fuel together through your intake... Dry would be running JUST N20 without the additional fuel... you can run DRY but you cant add as much N20 as you can with a WET system. I would think you could safely run a 50 shot without additional fuel... but after that you will need to run additional fuel (WET) to keep the octane level high enough to prevent N20 Backfires.

We have a great ZEX N20 kit on our website thats designed for our trucks.... Its real simple to install and comes with everything you need to SAFELY add up to a 125shot.

Our price is only 549.00 at checkout!

SPEED SAFE, AIR RAM

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thx from what you guys say and some other research wet seems the way to go... thx..

no how hard to install? where do put the switch and all? saftey etc... bottle behind passenger seat? Dont want it in the bed...

I saw a cool pillar pod on here some where with the switches and the gauge.? expensive or hard to use that with the kit?

·
MrDestinE
664 Posts
Everybody says that the Zex is the easiest to use and the guage pillar is just too cool, installation is always a PIA but is not terribly difficult.... Just take your time and do your install with only heat shrink and solder for the wiring, none of this crimp connector stuff and you will never have a problem with it down the road.. ( takes me about twice as long to install with the heat shrink and solder method, wiring that is, but I feel it is worth it )

TJ

·
Registered
28,800 Posts
MrDestinE said:
Everybody says that the Zex is the easiest to use and the guage pillar is just too cool, installation is always a PIA but is not terribly difficult.... Just take your time and do your install with only heat shrink and solder for the wiring, none of this crimp connector stuff and you will never have a problem with it down the road.. ( takes me about twice as long to install with the heat shrink and solder method, wiring that is, but I feel it is worth it )

TJ
Installing the ZEX system is a cake walk...ONly a 3 wire installation and you are done. You have a power wire, ground wire, and a tps wire..thats it. Thenjust mount your solenoids and run your nitrous lines and you are done...VERY EASY!!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
awsome thanks... I will get the kit above...hopefully for xmass. chip should be here this week.

where is that pillar? i will seartch the forums..no luck via google.

370.00 good price for the SC?

and 579.00 good for the ZEX no2?

i'm siked.

rs

·
Registered
985 Posts
wait to see if you can pick up a used superchips on the forums. they're on there quite often for much less. though that is a good price (and airram will take good care of you - i assume you got those prices from him)>

·
Registered
28,800 Posts
You cant go wrong buying them from AIRRAM...Thoe are both great prices and you are buying from a site sponsorthat you can trust. If you have any install questions when you get them ordered, dont hesitate to shoot me an e-mail...I will try to walk you through it.

·
Registered
9,813 Posts
Bullcrappy said:
thx from what you guys say and some other research wet seems the way to go... thx..

no how hard to install? where do put the switch and all? saftey etc... bottle behind passenger seat? Dont want it in the bed...

I saw a cool pillar pod on here some where with the switches and the gauge.? expensive or hard to use that with the kit?
AIR_RAM said:
..........We have a great ZEX N20 kit on our website thats designed for our trucks.... Its real simple to install and comes with everything you need to SAFELY add up to a 125shot.

Our price is only 549.00 at checkout!

SPEED SAFE, AIR RAM
Toss it into your cart for the actual price we charge... the advertised price is NOT what you pay.

SPEED SAFE, AIR RAM

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.