DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #22 (Edited)
yeah, that gap is something nasty...maybe I'll drop $80 to level it now, then get the whole kit to go 2/4.....Bilstiens, springs, sways, CAI, rims/tires, liner, cover, programmer.....ahhhhh so much to do so little time!

Any recommendations on a full drop kit? I can get a deal on: Eibach Dodge Ram Pro-Truck System Lowering Kit through my old custom tuner.....but I still have lots of work to do investigating what people have done, what's best for the 2/4's drop ect.........feel free to save me some time ;)

http://www.autotrucktoys.com/ram/Eibach-Dodge-Ram-Pro-Truck-System-Lowering-Kit-01-Up-1500-P8553C1073.aspx

EDIT: Crap I can't use those......NOT FOR 4x4.....son of a......

·
If UCme runTry & keep up!
541 Posts
scans007 said:
yeah, that gap is something nasty...maybe I'll drop $80 to level it now, then get the whole kit to go 2/4.....Bilstiens, springs, sways, CAI, rims/tires, liner, cover, programmer.....ahhhhh so much to do so little time!

Any recommendations on a full drop kit? I can get a deal on: Eibach Dodge Ram Pro-Truck System Lowering Kit through my old custom tuner.....but I still have lots of work to do investigating what people have done, what's best for the 2/4's drop ect.........feel free to save me some time ;)

http://www.autotrucktoys.com/ram/Eibach-Dodge-Ram-Pro-Truck-System-Lowering-Kit-01-Up-1500-P8553C1073.aspx

EDIT: Crap I can't use those......NOT FOR 4x4.....son of a......
Talk to Brian (slammed1) he is THE Man on suspension. He is a DT supporter and helps out everyone above and beyond IMHO. You can do a search on drops and get a few hundred threads with all kinds of info also.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
^ Yeah I read through the sport truck section with all the peeps dropped trucks, and made a list from their sigs of what to look for.......Slammed1 def was in about 85% of them :D That's the only reason I knew I wanted a 2/4 drop. The shackles were what I wanted first, specially for the great price...but I know me better then that, and I'll want it lower....

Thanx for the info man....I'll hit up Brian when I got a lil extra cash. I gotta buy the ring for the girl first or I'll be disowned and the truck lit on fire.....:D

·
Don't DODGE it, RAM it
210 Posts
Welcome, have fun and I hope you make lots of money with all the mods planed. I'm still working on that one. Nice ride!!!!

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.