DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Over the weekend I went snowboarding in Pennsylvania. There was a light dusting of snow on Friday on my way up, I didn't think the roads were too bad, and not slippery enough to warrant putting it in 4wd and risk messing anything up since it didn't seem to be slipping too much yet. Well I was wrong and slid right off the road and into a snowbank, clipping a sign post. I figured that the black lower valence was ripped off the front bumper and there would be a nice dent. luckily the only damage was the loss of the plastic plug in my N-fab pre runner bar and some scratches on the upper bumper cover that will buff out. The pre-runner bar actually tapped the sign post and suffered some minor scuffs, cant say the same for the sign post ;)

I contacted N-fab on Monday and promptly got a response, they are sending me new caps and a free t-shirt.

I know its not much, but I am impressed with their prompt and great response. Their products have been top notch and easy enough to install myself.

sorry for no pictures, they wouldn't show much since there were only minor scuffs and scratches, no real damage luckily!

·
You've been Hijacked
14,746 Posts
Nice!!!

Good customer support brings repeat and new customers :tup:

·
Registered
371 Posts
On the topic of good customer service, I had to deal with two companies recently and would like to give a shoutout to Ryan Quinn over at Recon and Christie Pollari from Extang...both provided prompt responses and were extremely helpful!

Its hard to find good customer service but there are still a handful of companies with employees that are willing to help :tup:

·
Devil's Advocate
8,198 Posts
Same reason I love my Grille Guard, I was backed into awhile back and it dented the crap out of the other car, but all I got was a light scuff in the powder coating :)

·
Silverhemidan
3,277 Posts
I too,have had Great Customer service from n-fab.
My 1st set of step bars started to rust(surface)within 6 months,so I contacted them,and sent pictures and receipt,and they sent me new ones......:tup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.