DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had a chance to fool around with the MyGIG system? It looks pretty sweet to me.

I know the car launches soon, I'm going to get my butt to a dealership to test drive asap!! :rck:

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks - I know the car launched this past weekend so hopefully people will start posting reviews here soon! I'm hoping to go for a test drive sometime in the next week or two.

·
Registered
5 Posts
called my dealer today and he said it is still not available. I have an slt on order and wanted to upgrade the order. Any one else have any news about MYGIG?

·
Registered
54 Posts
From all that I have read/heard, the MyGig as well as a few other features/options, like the 20" wheels and the R/T model, won't be available until sometime in December. Seems strange to launch a vehicle, and not all of it's trim levels at the same time, but hey, what do you do? :huh:

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hmm, that's interesting. I'm going to call my dealer and see what the deal is on that. I was hoping to test drive next week but want to make sure I can see those features, I think they are a big selling point for the car!

·
Registered
5 Posts
This response came today from the dodge customer assistance.

Thanks for contacting Dr.Z. Your message has been forwarded to us for response.

Thank you for your email regarding the 2007 Dodge Nitro.

DaimlerChrysler has yet to officially announce when the late availability options you are looking for will be made available on the
2007 Dodge Nitro models. We recommend staying in contact with your local Dodge dealership, as they are the best source for the most up-to-date information regarding placing an order as well as product availability.

·
Registered
6,327 Posts
Yeah, I really dont like that idea.. Some of the strongest selling points of the Nitro are the MyGig system, the 20" wheels, and the 4.0 V6, all of which are "late availability"..

Not the best way to make a huge splash introduction at the dealerships. Well, at least the price is right on the lower trim models.

·
Registered
105 Posts
seems fine to me... we are selling alot of nitros. the people who want the upper end features are going on waiting lists. this way they can make sure they have enough of the lower priced units on the dealership lots. with the caliber, we had alot of issues with supply. we would get 5 r/t models on the ground and have no lower priced ones. we found people would wait for the higher end models, but the ones who were waiting for lower priced ones would often go buy a cheap focus/kia/golf while waiting for the caliber to come in.

i am MUCH happier with the nitro launch than the caliber launch. more units in stock means more happy customers. face it, if you HAVE to have mygig, 20s, or the 4.0 you won't mind waiting a month or two to get it. they are class exclusives. you won't find them on another brand either. heck, go test drive the current model of nitro. if you like it then order one the way you want it.

happy nitro hunting

freddo

·
Registered
1 Posts
My Gig being Retro Fit on Lat 2007 Dodge Nitros

Hi
Hope you can assist me i was having a concern, as i just bought the Dodge Nitro last week, and i was advised that the my GIG system which is a late arrival in 2007 here in Australia, might not be compatible with the 2007 Dodge Nitro, is this true........

·
J Roc
149 Posts
My GIG?

:gr_patrio Im wondering if someone can help me out. I'm trying to install a My Gig Unit into my dodge ram 1500. If this is possible i need to know what all i have to do. Right now I'm in IRAQ serving the country. But, my sister has my truck and i need to tell her what all she needs to know to get it installed. If you have any info please share it. :gr_patrio

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.