DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I did my wifes brakes today. And while I had the wheels off I threw on my spare tire on her Durango. Hey Honey, come look at this.. She absolutely LOVED the look and said I want these for my next tires! haha Too bad her Durango is only 2WD...

Attachments

·
Where is the snow?
4,118 Posts
Actually looks cool...they'll fit w/o rubbing with a TB lift!

·
Where is the snow?
4,118 Posts
Turn it into a Pre Runner.... :D

·
Registered
797 Posts
Put them on there and let her drive it a little. If she doesnt mind the noise get them for her

·
Premium Member
22,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That could a super cool and fun project. Tube pre-runner bumper, rock sliders, rear bumper - Roof rack with Hella lights.. Man, maybe...

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Wow that looks pretty cool. Haha got yourself one pretty cool wife. Btw what kind of wheels are those?? Just your oem spare with better tires??

·
Premium Member
30,924 Posts
My little brother not only put 35" mud tires on his wife’s 2WD Chevy Trailblazer but he put a lift on it.

If you haven't learned: If the wife isn't happy; no one is happy!

;)

·
Premium Member
30,924 Posts
I'm gonna put some mud tires on the wife's minivan. :D
:thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny

... she'll love you for it!

·
Registered
31,160 Posts
:thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny

... she'll love you for it!
hell, her van does more off roading than my truck. (she can't turn the van around..........so she backs it INTO MY GRASS every day) :crazy:

she'd kill me if I put mud tires on it. now if she asked for a lift to go with it.......hmmmm

·
Registered
11,180 Posts
brakes :D

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
I love those magnetic trays... have kept me from losing quite a few things even after knocking the tray over. But putting it on the body like that... :eek:

·
Where is the snow?
4,118 Posts
hell, her van does more off roading than my truck. (she can't turn the van around..........so she backs it INTO MY GRASS every day) :crazy:

she'd kill me if I put mud tires on it. now if she asked for a lift to go with it.......hmmmm
Just add a block to leafs in the rear on the van.....:IDEA:

·
Premium Member
22,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Wow that looks pretty cool. Haha got yourself one pretty cool wife. Btw what kind of wheels are those?? Just your oem spare with better tires??
Those are BFG Mud TA KM2s. They are on my truck as of now. I'm getting a Kore suspension and 35" tires hopefully soon. If so, maybe I'll give her these tires to see how she likes them.

I know Rye... BRAKES!

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Those are BFG Mud TA KM2s. They are on my truck as of now. I'm getting a Kore suspension and 35" tires hopefully soon. If so, maybe I'll give her these tires to see how she likes them.

I know Rye... BRAKES!
I'm talking about the rim not the tires

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.