DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

My wife says enough is enough

2K views 44 replies 32 participants last post by  john.colorado 
#1 ·
Finally the pic's I promised. Thanks again for all your opinions & advise, Unfortunately only a Viper Fan & Diff covers are the only additional mods my wife feels I need, lol (see signature)

See less See more
#2 ·
Very nice set up there.My wife don't know of some of the mod that I did to my 06 ram but if she knew I think that I will be living with my mother.PPPPlease don't tell her.

#3 ·
I am sure there are alot of wives out there who hide their toys too. :smokin:

#4 ·
My wife says enough is enough to me too but when I say,"ill buy you something if you let me have it?" and throw them puppy eyes I have her won :D

#7 ·
nice truck!!, id get some air bags to keep the rear end level, when ya can get a new mod that is, lol.

#8 ·
TREP R/T said:
I am sure there are alot of wives out there who hide their toys too. :smokin:
:thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny

BTW Ultimate Ram...........would one of those camper tops fit on a 1500?

Thats one nice set up. Well done mate. You and the wife enjoy it.
Al.

#9 ·
Mine told me I couldnt put another damn thing on my truck or she was leavin! Damn I sure am gonna miss that woman!!!! :thatfunny :thatfunny :rck: :thatfunny :thatfunny

#10 ·
Like the Camper man...Looks great!!!

Well to be completely honest....I did get rid of mine (the wife).....What a B*tch!!!!!!
She could go spend $500 bones at the mall ...but it was the end of the world if I got a grille for the truck......Needless to say "The truck won"!!! LOL LOL

#11 ·
Wow!!! I'm sure it is useful but your truck looks like it is being raped!!!

#13 ·
I got a question. Maybe its just me, but what good does having a moon roof do if youve got that thing on?

#14 ·
crashrecovery said:
I got a question. Maybe its just me, but what good does having a moon roof do if youve got that thing on?
HE might have a picture of a moon on the bottom of the camper that lights up :D

#15 ·
chipraider77 said:
Mine told me I couldnt put another damn thing on my truck or she was leavin! Damn I sure am gonna miss that woman!!!! :thatfunny :thatfunny :rck: :thatfunny :thatfunny
HAHAHA yea, my girlfriend supports me and even offered to drop my truck for christmas, but I had said no. She already hates me always being on this site, wait until we are married :help:

#18 ·
TexasAxMan said:
I'm afraid to ask what that could possibly mean.

Like a Chihuahua with a Rottweiler on it's Ass!!!! :)

#19 ·
:thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny

But it is a very nice set up. :rck:

#22 ·
Thanks for all the positive comments, I've read with great enthusiasm each time one of you would talk about towing or hauling and your adventures with your pickups, we just completed an 8400 mile trip across country, the truck handles the camper great between gas stations, really looking forward to our next road trip. And no we're not full timers yet, still many years until that happens. Steve

#23 ·
:rck:
Leaves it on all the time...........or ...........hmmmmmmmmmm! ;D

#24 ·
Don't let the door hit'er a$$ to hard on the way out! :spank:

#25 ·
Reason #76 why I am in no hurry to get married: I choose what goes on my truck, when it is done, and how much I pay LOL

#26 ·
sandiegohemi said:
Reason #76 why I am in no hurry to get married: I choose what goes on my truck, when it is done, and how much I pay LOL
Man............... just look at his Sig...................he has everything!
I don't think she complained that much ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.