DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know 99% on here devote their attention to RestroShop, AKA Jeremy for their headlights and all, but I wanted to get the "other" guy a chance to showcase his work. I know Jeremy does outstanding work, my friends have work done by him. I take nothing from him at all. But Chad @ unique coatings is also a great guy to work with and the work done is pretty good! The prices were really sweet as well...but I wont say any more on that due to respect of this forum. I just wanted to show everyone that their are other options for HID conversions. Chad AND Jeremy do killer work, both are great to talk to and work with. In the end, I went with Chad. Here are the pictures of his work on my dirty ride...

Attachments

·
Collie's09
183 Posts
Those look awesome. Did he paint your headlights in brilliant black?

·
Military Member
515 Posts
Damn those tails are sexy. I want this exact setup...

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Hummer Recovery Vehicle
6,250 Posts
wow, they really like nice on your truck!

I'm glad we went with the chrome bowl, i think it gives just the right look!

Now, i think you need to work on those fogs! They stick out like a sore thumb. We offer the projector headlights color matched to your headlights as well.

Looks good, thanks for the kind words, and for choosing us!

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
wow, they really like nice on your truck!

I'm glad we went with the chrome bowl, i think it gives just the right look!

Now, i think you need to work on those fogs! They stick out like a sore thumb. We offer the projector headlights color matched to your headlights as well.

Looks good, thanks for the kind words, and for choosing us!
That may very well be my next expense. Guess I need to PM you for prices so I can ask Santa for that!

·
09 Ram owner
309 Posts
not trying to bang on anyone here either. but the lights look nice man. I also had chad do my tails (look same as yours) and my HID kit, and heads. have been great so far. . . at the time i had that stuff done. i don't think jeremy had fired up the stuff for the 4th gens yet.

·
Registered
286 Posts
looks good. your lucky that the headlights fit. i wasn't so fortunate.

·
Premium Member
30,924 Posts
Drop-dead sexy!

:)

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
looks good. your lucky that the headlights fit. i wasn't so fortunate.
Sorry to hear that. The fit is right on, since its a factory housing just modified-it doesn't require anything. My only issue atm is getting the HIDS aimed just right. Seems these things have a weird horizontal Z line to them. That part is fun to get right lol

·
Banned
2,948 Posts
Chad and Jeremy do OUTSTANDING work on these trucks (4th Gen's) on this forum and we have seen alot...

This truck is outstanding!!! Cant wait to show mine off

·
Hummer Recovery Vehicle
6,250 Posts
Is this the type of "z-line" you're referring to?

Or this:

If so, that is the inherent design of a projector, that is part of the cut-off shield, and no way to "adjust it out"

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Is this the type of "z-line" you're referring to?

Or this:

If so, that is the inherent design of a projector, that is part of the cut-off shield, and no way to "adjust it out"
Its the bottom picture. Yeah Chad, I spoke to a fellow 4th Gen'r this morning with Jeremy's work on his truck and he has same issue. Said it's nature of the beast. He said he adjusted his just right for the road, which is something I'm still working on. I adjusted mine last night thinking it was right but this morning I noticed driver side a bit too high. I just have to adjust my way of thinking on HIDS since I've never had them before. Right now I don't notice the "z" line except when I come up on something close like houses or buildings. It'll just take some time.
I'm thinking of adding Lamin-x to the fogs coupled with Silverstars. IDK. Taking these things off looks to be a real bitch. Might go the easier route. But I've gotten mad comments on it already just at work!

·
Hummer Recovery Vehicle
6,250 Posts
glad to hear!

Don't forget, we have the projector fog lights that would match your setup perfectly, and can be matched with a 3000k HID kit, that will give you the ultimate in inclimate driving coonditions, such as heavy fog.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Not ready to pull my entire bumper off to get to the lights, not yet anyways.

glad to hear!

Don't forget, we have the projector fog lights that would match your setup perfectly, and can be matched with a 3000k HID kit, that will give you the ultimate in inclimate driving coonditions, such as heavy fog.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.