DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just in case all of you guys haven't looked in the sport truck forum, here's some pics of my new Slammed1 drop.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here's a couple more pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Nice...I never was a big fan of lowered trucks until I found this site. I've come to appreciate you guys and your trucks.

Yours has a very clean look. I like it.

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the compliments guys. I love it. I couldn't stop smiling the whole trip home!

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
mattspenc said:
Debadge!!!!!
:huh:

His truck is already debadged.....

Looks good redramhawgfan! :tup: Can't wait to see it at the next meet in Houston... :cool:

·
Registered
294 Posts
Nice! The stripe and the tail lights compliment well

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
I think what he meant was to get rid of the 4.7L badge, then people would have to wonder if it was a hemi! BTW, the truck looks sweet!

·
Vertically-Challenged
12,020 Posts
Looks sweet. I really like the look of the reg. cabs short bed slammed. Looks sweet! I like that color as well. Is that badge a sleeper badge or do you just have a the 4.7L I havnt looked at your sig. so im not sure.

·
Banned
3,902 Posts
I like the V8 badge...and the taillights look sweet. Never have been a fan of pin striping or wood grain....so I say remove the stripe....but it doesn't look that bad on red. Mine looked gay and it was on for less than a day.

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks guys. It's definitely not a sleeper, it's a slow 4.7. I'm hoping to help the slow part though by getting a set of 4.56's after I move to Houston.

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
SamCarroll said:
Looks sweet. I really like the look of the reg. cabs short bed slammed. Looks sweet! I like that color as well. Is that badge a sleeper badge or do you just have a the 4.7L I havnt looked at your sig. so im not sure.
The V8 Magnum badge on his truck is from a new Dakota..... Slammed1 sells them. It has a look similar to the badges Dodge used to put on the Rams in the 2nd gen, but with a more modern appearance. I like it! :)

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
I really like the fact you sit up higer in a pickup BUT I gotta admit the lowered ones look sharp. Yours looks great

Maybe I'll at least get mine leveled in the rear

Keep the pin stripe cause I have one on mine and I get a lot of compliments on it

·
Tank Mech
3,687 Posts
Looks sweet! This is getting bad, I'm wanting to do mine more and more as the days go by.

But dang ol' summertime has a way of draining the fundage, lol....

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks again for all the compliments guys. I was planning on gettin rid of the pinstripe but since I have my new silver Slammed1 stickers the stripe matches so I don't know what I'm gonna do.
:huh:

·
HEMINATOR
1,131 Posts
Hey bro looking good, take a look at my gallery... Slammed1 did all my slamming, and you should really get those tailingts painted.. Take alook in my gallery and you will see what i mean bro.. LOOKIN' SWEEEEEEEEET!! Later.... :rck: :gr_patrio :rck:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.