DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
I am Sean Connery...
Joined
·
4,789 Posts
what kind of motor? Nice right though dude, i like Silver
 

·
Infinite Lives
Joined
·
6,499 Posts
Very clean ride.Not a big fan of the body kit but truck still looks great
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
137 Posts
Nice...

Nice silver truck....

Debadge it, though.

:rck:
 

·
stay tuned . . . .
Joined
·
234 Posts
mheideman said:
Nice looking truck. One suggestion though, lose the truck nutz, those things look gay!
ha ha ha, i got so much sh*t last time i had some on my truck... ha ha ha.... not to mention the chrome ones peel and fade fast, i had 3 of them at 37dollas a piece after the last one i said Fu*k it

oh yeah sweeeet Truck
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,898 Posts
mheideman said:
Nice looking truck. One suggestion though, lose the truck nutz, those things look gay!
They are only gay if you stare at them :D
 

·
stay tuned . . . .
Joined
·
234 Posts
04hemitrucknut said:
I appreciate all the feedback, however the truck nutz are staying! My wife actually thinks there funny as hell. Not many woman would support nuts hanging and danglin while I'm rollin'. Peace! Kevin
ha haha my wife bought the first set, and i bought the last 2, but trust me keep all cleaning chemicals away from them
 

·
Too much violence
Joined
·
3,892 Posts
sandiegohemi said:
They are only gay if you stare at them :D
:thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny

BTW - Nice truck
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
258 Posts
Think about it this way...most guys that name thier trucks give them girl names. If you have a pair of nuts hangin from your truck it is officially male. I dont know about you but i dont want to go and jump in a guy everyday.
 

·
I am Sean Connery...
Joined
·
4,789 Posts
thebignasty said:
Think about it this way...most guys that name thier trucks give them girl names. If you have a pair of nuts hangin from your truck it is officially male. I dont know about you but i dont want to go and jump in a guy everyday.
:thatfunny i feel the same way.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
621 Posts
Maybe his truck is a hermaphrodite?? :)

Anywho, Nice truck, not much on the ground effects though.. my .02
 

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
Joined
·
6,864 Posts
Idk, Im feeling the look of your truck. I love your exhaust tips. And the balls do give it a good look in the rear. Have you thought about leveling the truck so that your ass end doesnt sit up as high?
 

·
Mopar Or No Car!
Joined
·
1,786 Posts
Good truck, nice color choice... ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
maka said:
Idk, Im feeling the look of your truck. I love your exhaust tips. And the balls do give it a good look in the rear. Have you thought about leveling the truck so that your ass end doesnt sit up as high?
Thanks, I just looked at a leveling kit for it. About $80.00 and my elbow grease. However if I'm there I might as well do the shocks. Talk at ya! Kevin :D
 
1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top