Votes: 6 3.3%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to the amazing skills of S. Weigel, and very minor post editing by myself my baby has "virtually" come to life! I now have a final product plan that I can take to the shop. Here she is in her first board debut with the new outfit on. All feedback is highly encouraged, good and bad.

Attachments

·
I'm Not A Post Whore! :(
5,089 Posts
wow man, that looks great

there's a truck slightly similar running around my town, but it's silver, stock heighth, and has the stock 20's

you should definitely do that, that looks badass

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just love the look, I think it's hotter than the SRT-10, but that is just me. It also finally allows me to have "MY" truck and not have it look like I am trying to pose it as an SRT-10. All I am going to do is hopefully if slammed1 comes to ATL I will drop the back end 2" to even it out, I don't want it dropped, just evened. The SRT 22's are an awesome wheel and I wouldn't give them up for anything.

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
Something about the hood isn't exactly right to me.... maybe it needs less black.... otherwise I like the whole thing very much! :tup:

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The hood will be the exact one I have right now, not modified. We just didn't have a pic of my hood at the exact angle needed so he custom made a new hood from scratch. The tips will still be the nice thin sharp ones that I currently have, no worries :)

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
Change the fendor around the headlights to look like the Charger

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Interesting, that would be badass. You are referring to giving it's "eyes" that mean glaring look, yes?

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
Yes

·
HEMI
916 Posts
i like it. it has a real clean look to it. how soon do yo plan on starting this project. also what front air dam is that.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Looks real nice. I need to talk to this Weigel guy. I need a visual of mine.

·
The Legendary Cross Ram
3,696 Posts
I gave it a "4".

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
hey bro thats a nice looking truck i might go with a smoke hood think it would blend in better just my 2 cents

·
Registered
278 Posts
That looks sweet! Those wheels are a perfect compliment to that color and body additions.

·
Registered
279 Posts
That would be a sweet looking truck if you could get it done. I like the appearance.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I hope to start work on it within 2 months. I just found out today that I have been re-signed onto my contract so I now have a new 10 year contract in my current position including a 5k raise :) I just want to wait until the new company has transitioned in and life is back to normal first. Plus I want my Air Ram CAI in it before the body work.

·
Registered
890 Posts
That looks sweet! Looks like you need the rumble bee air dam, xenon flares, phoenix graphics stripe, painted handles, and blackout between the windows. I did the black out between the windows on mine and it looks great!

I love those wheels!!!

A gave you a 5!!!

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
...and the grand prize goes to EZ4U2CHere!!! Please see your local grocer for a free cookie :D :thatfunny :rck:

You basically nailed every piece of it. I am most likely going to have the side stripes painted on however since I already have to have the flares installed and painted and the center window section painted. I am still trying to get a price on the air damn though, it is a standard Dodge part, just can't find a quote. I found the set of 4 flares for $360 + shipping.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Something seems a little off....I think it is the hood. Put a white HEMI or a white Ram's Head in the pic and see how it looks

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
Daniel Hice said:
...and the grand prize goes to EZ4U2CHere!!! Please see your local grocer for a free cookie :D :thatfunny :rck:

You basically nailed every piece of it. I am most likely going to have the side stripes painted on however since I already have to have the flares installed and painted and the center window section painted. I am still trying to get a price on the air damn though, it is a standard Dodge part, just can't find a quote. I found the set of 4 flares for $360 + shipping.
How about a set of clears

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I tried that alrady Matt but in my eyes it seems to cluttered once you do that. I like the pure simplicity in the current design. The scoop in the pic is set off to the passenger side a tad far, I will take a pic of my truck with the hood as it is for reference this evening if I can.

1 - 20 of 132 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.