DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
PAID OFF!!!
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He bought an 08 Chevy about a month before I bought my truck (September). Well today I went over to his house and boy was he ever mad. Just swearing up and down at anybody. I asked him what crawled up his ass. He just says Fu*King truckers that's what, go look at my truck. So I went out back, and his truck was side swiped by a trucker. The truck took off the passenger side mirror and gave the front bumper and fender a good scrape (all together it was $800 damage, so not too bad). The worst part was that the Fu*king truck never stopped.

So we get to talking a little bit more and I notice the rear passenger side of his truck, the back bumper was pushed causing a dent in his rear quarterpannel. It was probably the biggest mistake of my day pointing that out to him. Wow he blew like Pompe. Turns out that a smaller red vehicle had backed into him that day too, he didn't even know it. Poor guy.

The funny thing is when I bought my truck he told me that I should have gotten a Chevy because they "Look better longer, and don't rust out as fast." HAHA my truck may rust before his, but as of right now, I know my truck looks better.:D:D:D

·
Registered
16,619 Posts
Your truck will not rust out any faster then his. Look aroud at 2001-2004 Chevys rotted out.

·
PAID OFF!!!
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know, but if he is reading this right now, I just wanted to throw a little jab at him, without him becoming pissed at me:D:D

I didn't have the heart to tell it to his face.

·
Gulpin Gas Haullin ass
659 Posts
That sucks man, I feel for the guy. Chevy ford, dodge all owners love there babes, I would tweak shit blacker then the Cosby's if that happened to my truck.

·
Undercover ninja
287 Posts
If you are involved in an accident and the other person takes off, get on your phone and call 911 immediately. Let them know you were involved in an accident and the other person is leaving the scene. Give the dispatcher the license plate number ****VERY IMPORTANT****, vehicle description, damage to the other person's vehicle, and any other thing about the vehicle that makes it stick out of the crowd. Personally, if my vehicle isn't mechanically damaged, I'm going to chase them all over town until the local PD/SO gets on scene to take someone to jail. I have been the victim of a hit and run accident before and I know that it is not the most pleasant experience with insurance companies.

Disclaimer: Just make sure, before you take off after a hit & run driver, that you don't endanger yourself or anyone else with your driving. If you run into a third party while you're chasing after the first yahoo, you had better hope your insurance company loves you.

·
Premium Member
30,916 Posts
I'm sorry for the guy but at lease this thread is about a non-dodge vehicle!

·
Registered
430 Posts
Well at least you have 4 wheel disc brakes too. Last Chevy guy that talked bad about Dodge to me lost.....I just pointed out his rear drum brakes. He was pissed. You should point that out to him today. Most of those guys don't know they have em. Everybody assumes all new trucks have disc brakes on the rear.

·
Try harder
13,230 Posts
I wouldn't be so quick to knock the rear drums, believe it or not. My buddy has a red '08 QC Chevy Silverado and the damn thing will nearly put you through the windsheild. I'm a Chevy man at heart (so what, you wanna fight about it?) but I do love my Dodge.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.