DodgeTalk Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

I have been an occasional lurker and thought I should at least register. I currently own two Dodges, two Chevy's and two AMC's. One is my wifes 2012 Dodge Grand Caravan SE Plus, purchased new, has about 94,000 miles on the clock and has been a pretty reliable vehicle. Except for a minor cosmetic issue on the passenger side, it looks and runs pretty good. I say minor, only because it drives well, but the local authorities say we shouldn't drive it as basically the entire passenger side is toast, It was T-boned by a dump truck.

My previous van was a 1998 Dodge Caravan Sport purchased new that when I sold it had about 120,000 on it. It was in my opinion the best looking van I had ever had. It was mostly body color, had dealer installed running boards, spoiler, and a towing package. Over the 14 years I owned it I replaced the engine, transmission, the entire front suspension and all of the heater core type stuff. The only reason I sold it was that the shock towers were rusted out. After I sold it, a friend who owned a body shop told me there was a kit that could be installed pretty easily to fix that...duohh, too late now!

My second Dodge is a 1988 Aries LE K car. Don't laugh, its been pretty reliable. It is in need of a back window at the moment due to some vandalism, but soon I hope to have one installed. My middle daughter is clamoring about driving soon.

My DD is a 2014 Chevy Cruze, my oldest has a 2007 Chevy Cobalt and I own a 1971 Javelin and a 1973 Gremlin X.

Thanks for having me.

Robert

1 - 1 of 1 Posts