DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i bought a truck that was already bagged. ive always wanted a bagged truck, i would have prefered to do them myself but i dont know enough to do so plus this was just to good of a deal to pass up. the truck is an 01 sport. it has a 350 hp 5.9 286 hp at the wheels custom paint shaved and bagged the guy also gave me a kenne bell that he use to have on it. oh and it only has 20,000 miles on it. i got all this plus the stock motor parts for 10,000 dollars. theyre are a couple things wrong with it and i was wondering if any of you know how to fix these problems. first off the passenger side door popper doesnt release the latch all the way. the gear indicator in the gauge cluster is off, when its in park u cant see it, when its in reverse the indicator is in park and so on. also i would like more lift out of the front. the front only lifts about 2 inches above the tire and it is really slow.

Attachments

·
Registered
609 Posts
damn! is that still the paint job thats bad ass .I LIKE

·
Registered
609 Posts
thats nice man you should get some more pics up

·
Registered
609 Posts
good i just want to see that bad ass ride all i have to say is DAMN only $10,000

·
Chix Ride
1,651 Posts
what bags are on it..and what size line and valves thats probably ur problem on not enough lift and it being so slow.. And as for the popper not releasing all the way take off the door panel and see if the sylinoid is where its pose to be and there tension on it

·
Yeehaw!
1,397 Posts
Do you have the complete Kenne Bell setup? Nice ride by the way.

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Nice ride!!

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
bagged_ram said:
what bags are on it..and what size line and valves thats probably ur problem on not enough lift and it being so slow.. And as for the popper not releasing all the way take off the door panel and see if the sylinoid is where its pose to be and there tension on it
2600 3/8" lines and valves

·
Chix Ride
1,651 Posts
all i can say is do not get air zenith..the loud as hell and they use 38amps a piece..If u didnt wanna go with a edc then go with Viair 450s

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.