DodgeTalk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
CJ
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my new wheels and tires. Pro Comp 6001 17x9 and Toyo Open Country MT 35x12.5x17. I just need to have my lift installed, if anyone knows someone good in central/north FL let me know. I'd rather have someone who knows what they are doing install it before I give it a blind shot.

·
Registered
31,151 Posts
nice!

That first shot scared the shiz out out me though.......I thought they were on the truck! Then I thought it was a photochop! lol

can't wait to see 'em with the lift!

·
Fueled by 1.21 jiggawatts
2,722 Posts
nice!

That first shot scared the shiz out out me though.......I thought they were on the truck! Then I thought it was a photochop! lol

can't wait to see 'em with the lift!
I thought the same thing!! I was thinkin this dude is CRAZY!!! LOL!!

Those are really nice. can't wait to see them on the truck.

·
Premium Member
10,539 Posts
Ahh, they won't rub, as long as you drive straight and don't hit any bumps.

·
Power Wagon #1605
16,086 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
looks good! trucks gonna look sweet when lifts installed

·
CJ
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the comments. I just looked at the first pic and see what you are saying. Just make sure I drive really slow and don't turn...:thatfunny.
I hope to get the lift on soon.

·
Senór Member
17,169 Posts
ah hell, the rig would work fine in the first pic

yeah, right:thatfunny:thatfunny:thatfunny

but seriously, that thing's gonna look killer:rck:

·
You've been Hijacked
14,746 Posts
thats gonna look sweet!!!

·
Registered
187 Posts
holy crap, there is someone else in ocala on this forum.

I live in ocala, and installed a few suspension lifts before, the only lift on a "NEW" truck i installed was my 3" spindle lift on my 07 ram.

but just shoot me a PM if your interested and nice wheels and tires:rck:

·
CJ
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You are only the second person from Ocala that I have seen. I met iNFiNiTy the other day, he lives just outside of Ocala. I will send you a PM.

·
CJ
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
You've been Hijacked
14,746 Posts
i agree they do ride good for a MT tire, not too loud either

·
Registered
766 Posts
Great combo! Those were the first set of wheels I bought for mine. They didn't last thru 2 years of 4 seasons, and are now graphite for my winter use wheels.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Here is my new wheels and tires. Pro Comp 6001 17x9 and Toyo Open Country MT 35x12.5x17. I just need to have my lift installed, if anyone knows someone good in central/north FL let me know. I'd rather have someone who knows what they are doing install it before I give it a blind shot.
Sweet. How much did they cost yah?

·
CJ
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I founds them on Craigslist, wheels were brand new packaged and tires had 2,000 miles on them for $700.00. I think I got a good deal.

Sweet. How much did they cost yah?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.