DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a few pics of my new Magnum adopted 5/09/05. Some of you may recognize me cause of all the questions I have ask. But here is the begining of my fully loaded Magnum minus load level. Foose 22's so far. In the near future Borla exhaust, mesh grill, 12" subs and Volant CAI. So thanks for some of your advice to me and you know who you are. Hope you like.

Attachments

·
Registered
365 Posts
Very, very, sweet Kupaa! Love those rims to the max. Excellent pick. Hankook tires for rubber?

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Butweet, Hankook tires they are. Hey Butweet. Your car was one of the first Magnums to impress me and influence my decision in going with a Magnum. Congrats on your winnings at the car show! AWESOME car you have too.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Those are the 1st set of Foose wheels I have seen that I actually liked. I think his (Foose) creations suck as a whole. (MHO) I saw what he did to a few cars on that TV show and thought he really hosed up some fine rods.

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
Pictures don't those babies justice. Someone at work has a reddish colored one with dark tinted windows and I have to stare at it every time I walk by.

·
Layin' Low
2,032 Posts
sweet ride. Those wheels are AWSOME!

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
THanks grinner & NHRam, Yea when I saw those wheels I said I have to have it on my new baby, ya know? I guess they are Foose's new design. I have one of the first that was made. There are 8 sets on there way to the US from Canada. They are special ordered only now.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Nice looking wheels you picked out for your Mag. They have a modern-retro look to them. Is there such thing? I duno but thats what I think. They fit the Mag very nicely. What do they weigh?

·
Registered
401 Posts
Great Mag man, welcome to the team!

·
Registered
290 Posts
nice" OVERHAUL " .looks sweet.

·
Layin' Low
2,032 Posts
yea, we have the catalog for Foose wheels and it says they are not availbile until summer 2005

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
Great choice on the rims, they look SWEET!

·
Registered
403 Posts
KUPPA , LOOKS REAL SWEET what size and brand tire ? also do you have the rim size (width, back spaceing ,ect )

. i like the foose wheels but the are out of my budget . i am waiting for the helo felons to be released ( about 8 weeks )

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Mahalo all for your comments! Sorry I didn't get back with you all, was on vac back home (Maui) for a couple of weeks. Thanks agian! \000/

·
Registered
189 Posts
my only question is, when are you going to lower it???

i will be able to tell you where to buy at a great price as soon as the check clears with dodgetalk.com... :rck: :rck:

jay

ps

those wheels are phat and the car looks great!!!! :flippy:

·
Registered
189 Posts
i have the same color and it looks so much better when you remove the side body moldings....just grab a corner and pull.....3M makes a great glue remover for the goop that is left over....any auto parts store should have it..

i will post some pics of mine once the wheels are on it....still waithing on tires :banghead:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.