DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just found this site. Great stuff you got here.

I traded for this 77 b-200 6 months ago and I'm still in love. EVERYTHING under the hood is new or rebuilt. Milage was 00000 when engine and tranny were rebuilt. 21k now

It's got a 318 with 9-1 flat top pistons and an rv cam with true dual's. 727 3 speed. A 9 1/4 rear end with posi track and helper springs.
81 cop car rims, and new paint. All new seals, doors and windows, all new windows cept for rear. It's a really CLEAN van, no rust. Everything underside was wire brushed and powder coated or painted.

Rear door is a one piece from a FORD van.

It's has 2 front swivel seats. Sink with 10 gal. water on electric pump, and an ice box. It is finished with carpet and wood.

what it looked like 9-10 years ago when bought for $250 in NM.

edit: cool thanks for the tip, hope this works

Attachments

·
Do It In A Van
8,045 Posts
Cool! Welcome to DodgeTalk!

You can download pics directly to your thread. Just save the pics on your computer and then click "Edit Post" and scroll down to "Manage Attachments." This will allow you to browse your computer and download the pics.

Ah, I see your from North Cakalaky...my dad lives there. He's in 'Tater, North Cakalaky...actually it's Wilmington.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Sweet ride! Absolutely beautiful. I love the ceiling. I hope you can make it to a van event sometime to show it off. Vanners will appreciate the work that went into it.

·
Do It In A Van
8,045 Posts
Single rear door from a Ford van? Interesting...looks pretty stock Dodge to me.

What year Ford did it come off of?

I love the paint, interior, and early steel grille.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks

Thanks ya'll
Would love to check out an event sometime.

Horry county isn't that far away, haven't been down in awhile.

I was told that dodge never made a one piece door with recessed plate. The clear plate lights have ford stamped on them, not sure of the year. The wood ceiling really helps the acoustics. I can actually hear people talking in the back.

·
Do It In A Van
8,045 Posts
Ah okay...somebody must have frenched in a plate holder from a Ford van. You're right Dodge never had a recessed plate holder. Thanks for clearing that up for me....I was confused.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Tony's77b-200 said:
Horry county isn't that far away, haven't been down in awhile.
What town are you from?
Let me know when you want to come down, everything's cheap here for me.

Tony's77b-200 said:
I was told that dodge never made a one piece door with recessed plate. The clear plate lights have ford stamped on them, not sure of the year.
I'm going to go out on a limb and say you have a Dodge door with an Aerostar license mount molded in. I was thinking of doing the same with mine, thinking it hadn't been done before.

·
The Legendary Cross Ram
3,696 Posts
Beautiful!

·
vanner
519 Posts
Nice Van!

·
Registered
148 Posts
My friend looked into buying that van a couple years ago. It was meticulously done. The k-member was powder coated! Yes, that is a Ford recessed plate, I was the only person to catch that, according to the previous owner. He asked my friend to spot the only non-Dodge part. Anyway, good luck with your new van, I hope it brings you many miles of enjoyment!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the props! And thank your friend for not getting it. It was the first thing I ever horse traded for. He lives in NM and I live in NC. we meet half way and traded keys and went back the same way we came. He asked me if I wanted to test drive it. I told him I know it must drive good cause he just hauled balls for 12 hours and wasn't late. So I know it didn't break down on him. Got a folder 3 inches thick with everything he had done to it.

On another note. I got my dog from this lady in VA. Her granddad had this chevy van that a resterant sign fell on. well with a little cutting and welding he now has a van/dump combo. Thought it was cool but since its a chevy not worth a new tread.haha

Attachments

·
Do It In A Van
8,045 Posts
I don't know....that's pretty cool in my opinion.

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
Wow, that old grille brings back memories :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.