DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well as you may have heard my ram was totaled out after it was rearended by a Lincoln. The pics are here.
http://www.dodgetalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54462

Anyway I stripped the interior out and got out my seats. I was going to put them into a new ram but I ended up buying a srt-4. So now I'm going to sell them. Of course I don't think its really possible or cost effective to ship these so a pickup would be in order. I have still access to a truck and would be willing to meet anyone around jacksonville. If anyone interested just email me at [email protected] or pm me here. Yes this even includes the center consol. This was the slt powered driver side seats then I installed leather from AI. The leather and seats are in perfect shape. I only had the leather on about 2 weeks before the accident. I installed everything myself.

Attachments

·
Registered
125 Posts
What are you looking at for a price. I don't have a clue what they would go for. My parents live out in Middleburg and could pick them up for me.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not quite sure myself really, the leather of course it worth 300 or so and the seats new probably cost a fortune. But honeslty probably anything 500-1000ish.. Guess I'll just feel this out and see. Not looking to make money just a fair amount for the time money and effort invested.

·
Registered
336 Posts
mmmm ... wish i had a single cab ... sucks about your truck .. those are some sweet seats!!

·
HEMINATOR
1,131 Posts
hey bro, you dont have access to the rest of your interior??? I was looking to trade out my toupe interior for the dark slate.. man i wish i knew you had wrecked it, or it was totalled.. i think i did, but its been a while... seats look great... Please PM me with info if so... I live in dallas texas area, so again let em know.. Thx.. Later.. Myk

·
Registered
890 Posts
I just looked at the pics. Looks like you have/had a bed rug? Do you still have it?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
nope no bedrug or other interior peices. This was all unauthorized because I know the guy at the body shop I took it too. So he told the salvage company that it must have been broken into or something to explain the stripped out car.

I was thinking about taking the panals and all because I already had them all off, plus the front hotchkis stuff and everything else like the bedrun but that was just a little to extreme to get away with. I mean heck they wouldnt have even been able to tow the car off if I had done that! The bedrun I left because it was torn in one spot from the wreck. The rear hotchkis parts were bent so those were no good.

I started to take the cleared headlights but then it just looked too obvious so I left them, just got all my hid stuff out but I'm keeping that. I already put one kit in the srt. I did get the k&n intake so thats for sale. I can ship that no problem so best offer. I also have the right rear taillight if anyone needs that.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Damn! I wish I was local. I want those seats!!!! Wonder how much shipping would be anyways? If you sold me the seats for $500.00 (and if you were interested) and I sent you a certified check for $800.00, would that cover it?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
SHAKNBAK said:
Damn! I wish I was local. I want those seats!!!! Wonder how much shipping would be anyways? If you sold me the seats for $500.00 (and if you were interested) and I sent you a certified check for $800.00, would that cover it?
Probably not, shipping these things would be a nightmare. Isnt going to happen. I work in transporation and for something like this to go on an LTL truck they are going to classify it at a bad bad rate. Just isnt worth the hassle or money. I'm guessing it would probably be 300-500 for shipping plus taking a chance loading it on a pallet shipping it on an LTL truck. Chances of some kind of damage are pretty good. The only good way would be to have it crated in wood and then shipped, I'll look into that, I know a place that does it.

·
Registered
406 Posts
I understand, bro. Just had to ask.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Im in Palm Coast and am interested. Whats the best you could do on them. Know anyone who would be interested in my premium cloth seats in dk slate with 3,000 miles on them?

·
Registered
616 Posts
Maybe Dodgetalk could do some type of "chain gang" For instance... If i bought the seats and i live in massachusetts you could drive a liitle way and give them to one member who then could drive to another member and so on? Unfortunatly I have a quad. Hey it's an idea though.

·
Registered
435 Posts
i'd be willing to help out if this comes anywhere near me, great idea though

·
Registered
890 Posts
I've seen other forums that have threads specifically for planned road trips. For example, I drive from Georgia to New Hampshire a couple times a year. I would post my planned trip within a couple weeks of my trip, and if someone needed something picked up or dropped off along the route of my trip I'd haul it for them for a very small fee if any.

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
Seems a few QCs are looking for a set of leather seats...

·
Registered
230 Posts
Well i have a quad cab with no back seat,and I'm interested but I live in IL, so check into that shipping I guess.

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
Me? Or Joey?

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
Again... Me? Or Joey? lol

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.