Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:cool: what do you guys think?

· ******* Yankee
2,570 Posts
Your truck looks nice. I really like the dash. I didn't like those rims when I saw them on display but now that I see them on your truck I'm having second thoughts. Rims are my big purchase at Carlisle next year. I love your dual tips too. Stainless tips are on my short list of mods. I thought about dual tips but now that I see them installed, I'm really leaning towards them.

· Yea boooyeee!
2,041 Posts
Diggin the exhaust. I am thinking of somthing very similar if I go the long tube route.

If I end up going with a turbo... It'll be single 4" (cummins exhaust) with a 5 or 6" tip. It'll almost be scrapin on the ground too! Hahahaha Yay Low Trucks!

· I R SMRAT.
2,635 Posts
That's a sexy ride you got there, man! Your paint's in WAY better shape than mine. When I get some money...Maaco here I come.

· Registered
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I need to re-do the roof, they are charging me 300 bucks to do it!

Thanks for the comments guys!

· Registered
632 Posts
Nice truck man. I am not a big fan of the brown interiour, I would black it out if I were you, and get a black steering wheel cover too, it would look way better. I have a black leather one I picked up from Canadian Tire (or any auto parts store would have them), it is comfortable on my hands, and it protects the steering wheel.

· Registered
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i might just do a swap with my uncle who has the grey interior... he likes my interior... would it be a huge job to do?

· Registered
2,172 Posts
audiomechanic said:
That's a sexy ride you got there, man! Your paint's in WAY better shape than mine. When I get some money...Maaco here I come.
I wouldn't get a paint job from maaco if you plan on keeping the truck for a while. They do sub-par work which is why their prices are so cheap.

· Registered
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i got the gauge overlay at a local fleamarket, five bucks... it was a rare deal though... those sell for $30 at any accesory shop around town.

· Registered
632 Posts
MeenGreen5.2 said:
i might just do a swap with my uncle who has the grey interior... he likes my interior... would it be a huge job to do?
you are way better off to paint your dash black or any colour you want. that will be less of a hassle of swapping dashes.

· Registered
69 Posts
Nice Rig!!!! My Buddy had the exsact same rims on his 99 ram. i like them on the rams for sure!

Brian

· Registered
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
whats wrong with my wheels and tires?

i can't find me some 3rd gen wheels.... Ill sell those wheels and tires... $600 but you must live in vegas......... i wont ship

oh yeah one of the wheels is slightly different... its in one the pics in the gallery, see if you can tell...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.