Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
3rd RAM = 2012 2500 Mega
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LOL

Went to Moab, Utah last week for a week of wheeling. Unfortunately, I got sick, and spent most of the week in bed hating life. And my taco got a little sick too... blew two CV's and rack and pinion... guess what that means?!?!? Time for a solid axle!

But anyways, the Dodge did outstanding on the maiden voyage with a trailer. Up the continental divide passing cars like they were sitting still! Left my caravan buddies in the dust. They were mucho impressed.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
beautiful Ram

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Sweet trucks, I like them both!

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
Nice pics! You have a really sharp looking Ram! Sorry to hear about you and your 'Yota's misfortune though.

·
3rd RAM = 2012 2500 Mega
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Trailer? What trailer?

LOL - seriously, I think I got better gas mileage on the trip with the trailer than I did on the trip out to San Diego without a trailer.... crested 10k miles on this trip, so maybe it is just breaking in.

Thanks guys for the compliments.

·
Vertically-Challenged
12,020 Posts
Nice truck, Clean that rig! but it Looks sweet. Always bad news to hear about a fellow Yota', hope that gets back on the trail ASAP they are killer trail dogs!

·
3rd RAM = 2012 2500 Mega
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Clean it? I spent $60 the day before I left washing both rigs. That was after a week in Moab... wheeling a measly 2 days in the Taco, and then driving up to the snow in the mountains in the Dodge, having a snowball fight, and piling tons of snow into the bed to bring back to camp in the desert to hit unsuspecting on-lookers!

Hopefully this long weekend will be nice enough for me to get all three toys sparkly clean and line em up for a shot.

As for the Taco... 7 yrs of hard core wheeling.... and the first major mechanical failures.... not bad, if I do say so myself. Just an excuse to throw a solid axle under it. Already started the leg work for that!

-Erik

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.