DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well ive been working on this thing for a Few weeks now. I got a blue box from a buddy. I stripped it down.

Then after i had it all stripped and stuff, i drilled the mounting holes in the back of it.

I used 4 5/16 nuts bolts, and washers so this thing WONT move!

Here is the finshed product waiting for install

And here it is installed with the RAM NURSE Painted on it.

Then i filled it up and now i have an Awsome looking first aid box mounted to my passanger side rear swinging door on my dak!

I figured i would put it on the passenger side sence i have the fire ext and mag light mounted to the outher side.

The pictures dont show how sparkley it is. i used a metalic blue and red so its nice and bright!

Whatca guys think?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Thats a ram nurse? Love the graphics you did on it.

·
DakotaBlues
383 Posts
Dude,.. That is sweet! :rck:

Thats cool as hell how you got the Red Cross between the Ram Horns.
Did you have any problems mounting it? How'd you do it?
Have you thought of putting it on some sort of removeable mount? That'd be sweet.

Great Job.

Jim.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
jim,

when you look at the pictures you see the bolt and washers and nut setup i used. What i did i pulled my door pannel off. Then set the box were i wanted it. marked the holes, drilled. then just bolt box to pannel, reinstall pannel and done.

I thought about a remoable mount but i decided aginst it because i wanted something that was just "be part of the truck". At first i was gonna do it to were the bolt came out from behinde and were held in place, and then use like a wing nut setup to make it removable.

·
DakotaBlues
383 Posts
Looks Good.
lol,.. You should go into business making First Aid Kits Custom Fit for the Dakota's.

Jim.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.