DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Instead of jumping on the 20in+ bandwagon, I found something just as nice and at a better price than 20s. They are aftermarket Chrome F-150 Lightning wheels, 18x9.5. They were drilled out and fitted for the D. The Ford is 135mm and the D is 137.9 so it wasnt hard for a pro to do. I outfitted them with 285/60 Goodyear Eagle GT II tires to fill out the wheel well but not look too off-roadish. They pay of in spades for looks, and they still curb-friendly and easier on the wallet.

Attachments

·
Registered
193 Posts
looks pretty good

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
I like them.

·
Alcohol Aficionado
283 Posts
Very nice! I'd replace or cover up the center caps though...

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
-VENOM- said:
Wow its weird seeing those wheels on a Dodge, look nice. I thougth all adventurers came with runing boards.
Every Adv I have seen has the boards but mine. Either the previous owner hated them as much as I would have and removed them, or they werent installed to begin with. The correct hardware is in place of them, so either way it was done correctly. As for the center emblems, I was at a loss as to what to do, so instead of leave them bare, I put the emblems on. The black and silver play off the rest of the D so unless someting "Dodge-ish" comes along, like black with silver ram's head, the lightning bolts will stay. I kinda like them.... :cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.