Votes: 6 11.1%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Rollin On 4:56's
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I just posted a poll for choosing my wheels, but I added a few more and i'm going to choose between these five. I have exhausted myself looking at over a hundred websites, countless manufacturers&styles, (not to mention) photochopped until my fingers were bleeding&my head exploded:eshooter: Here are the final contestants:

1-Moto958
2-Status(Samurai)
3-VCT(Brasco)
4-Viscers(638)
5-Voodoo(405)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,539 Posts
I like the first and the last. I don't care for wheels with center caps over the lug nuts, especially on a lifted truck with aggressive tires.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Although I'd always recommend what ever YOU LIKE BEST, since you asked me...

On that truck I'd go with the first pic, which I'm assuming you have in order, the moto958.

·
Nut up or Shut up
1,412 Posts
Still number 1 in my opinion.

·
Registered
16,619 Posts
#1 :imo

·
You've been Hijacked
14,746 Posts
my vote still goes for the Moto's

·
I RECOMMEND FUKKEN WAX
13,989 Posts
Number one, then four. The others look to "young."

·
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
What size wheel you looking to get,17" 18" 20" etc?
that is the one burning issue with me(aside from the make&model) that is making me go either way. on one hand, i want more rubber than wheel(via the 18's), then on the other, i want to fill up the wells(the 20's). i seem to be narrowing down between the voodoo&viscera, but i my eye's keep being drawn to the viscera's. constantly looking at all the choices at the same time, the moto's just dont seem to look that great as the others(to me) on the hemi.

·
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Number one, then four. The others look to "young."
kind of agreeing with you more&more on #4. those wheels keep staring me in the face for some reason, and i think they look really cool on my truck. moto's dont seem to look as nice, but i do like the 958's.

·
I can't type
601 Posts
The collective intellegence of DT is saying Moto's but I would follow my own choice. When I was picking wheels the big thing around here was moto 951's but I kept looking at the 950's and to ME they looked real sexy on my truck so I went with them and am so happy with my choice. But let me say my 950's are a real be'och to keep clean, Oh well I'm happy:rck:

·
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The collective intellegence of DT is saying Moto's but I would follow my own choice. When I was picking wheels the big thing around here was moto 951's but I kept looking at the 950's and to ME they looked real sexy on my truck so I went with them and am so happy with my choice. But let me say my 950's are a real be'och to keep clean, Oh well I'm happy:rck:
that is exactly what my last two posts were about. i highly agree with so many members here on dt that the moto's look great, but i purposely keep lining up the pics in photoshop together, and i am more pleased by the look&symmetry of the viscera638's. it just seems like a great marriage with my truck. i value(greatly) the opinions of my dt bro's(helped me countless times). my truck wouldn't be as nice looking if it weren't for so many idea's&opinions from you guy's. so now the next dilemma is: should i stick with 20's, or drop to 18's :rolleyes:?

·
I RECOMMEND FUKKEN WAX
13,989 Posts
18's. 20's are played out.

·
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.