DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd share a picture of my new wheels.

22" Euromax 22's on Nitto 420S
btw, I'm in the process of leveling.
There's another picture in the sig. Click the link and you'll see a side view.

·
TRICK TURBO
3,865 Posts
that'l work.. looks good..

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Nicely done man. :tup:

KB

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Looks like a bracket for a CB antenna whip.

KB

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys.

Oh, the thing sticking out the side of my hood is an antenna mount for my Cobra CB. I bolt the antenna on when I go Camping.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Always wanter to see those kind of rims on one of these. VERY NICE.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ok, been driving around with these puppies and it's great.
So...went to visit pops and he's talking me into gears..anyone care to recommend?
I suppose I'll take a peek around the forum...
:drivingz:

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
Heres a list I made for you to do
Clear and paint headlights white (Its in style)
paint antenna base
get a rollpan and your good

·
PROJECT SRT-345
1,480 Posts
maka said:
paint antenna base

Last but not least, DEBADGE!

Jason

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
maka said:
paint antenna base
hmm, what do you mean paint the headlights? Sounds weird. Show me what you mean. (edit: oh, I found the headlight paint writeup in the interior/exterior forum, thnx)
Well, I'm sorta undecided about the exterior. I would like to tint the front windows to match the rears and I"ve been looking at hood & grill ideas. Regarding the hood, I like the srt-10 ram air hood but I also like the cowl hood. However, the cowl hood I saw has that funny lil groove down the middle.
As for the grill, I wouldn't mind a billet grill to replace the plastic mesh but was wondering what a full open face billet grill without the front center cross piece would look like. I need some kinda grill modification of some sort because when I travel on the interstate, I notice my cooler fins are getting dinged with lil pebbles.

·
Very Niiiice! :)
4,471 Posts
im gonna throw on some 22's and some 420's also... what size tire is that... is it the 305/40 or 45?

btw NICE setup bro!
-David

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
cavemanhemi said:
hmm, what do you mean paint the headlights? Sounds weird. Show me what you mean. (edit: oh, I found the headlight paint writeup in the interior/exterior forum, thnx)
Well, I'm sorta undecided about the exterior. I would like to tint the front windows to match the rears and I"ve been looking at hood & grill ideas. Regarding the hood, I like the srt-10 ram air hood but I also like the cowl hood. However, the cowl hood I saw has that funny lil groove down the middle.
As for the grill, I wouldn't mind a billet grill to replace the plastic mesh but was wondering what a full open face billet grill without the front center cross piece would look like. I need some kinda grill modification of some sort because when I travel on the interstate, I notice my cooler fins are getting dinged with lil pebbles.
Heres some links for you bro
headlights = http://www.dodgetalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30035

big mouth grill and bumper grill = http://www.dodgetalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=124269

hood cowl = http://www.dodgetalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123911

rollpan = http://www.autotrucktoys.com/ram/APC-Dodge-Ram-Fleetside-ABS-Rollpan-02-Up-P8062C3010.aspx

hope you like :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.