DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
NEVER DOUBT THE DEMON
14,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i took these in on trade for some headlight work, i never really liked these projector setups, but i couldnt help but be curious, i would give these lights a poor score, the light output was not anywhere near what oem was, and are not fun to align, they have a nice cut-off line that you would expect from anyprojector, The high beam output was excellent, the LEDs and halos are interesting looking if you like that kind of thing, they will be coming off my truck so that i can put back on my custom made headlights and my new 8k HID kit, but that will wait untill after i recover from wrecking the reg cab today:mad:, they werent damaged but my bumper was,anyways since im sure some of you want to see, here are some installed pix

·
NEVER DOUBT THE DEMON
14,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i might add that i used the cheapest bulbs i could find for the headlights, since when i recieved them a few were burnt out, so that could lead to the sub par lighting

·
Registered
31,160 Posts
saw some of these pics in the Houston GTG thread, wondered when you put those ugly things on!!!

How bad is the truck? You rear end someone or something? You ok?

·
NEVER DOUBT THE DEMON
14,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
saw some of these pics in the Houston GTG thread, wondered when you put those ugly things on!!!

How bad is the truck? You rear end someone or something? You ok?
yeah i rearended someone, im fine the truck just needs a new bumper now

·
I RECOMMEND FUKKEN WAX
13,990 Posts
Glad to hear you took them off.

·
Registered
31,160 Posts
kinda wonder how bad they would look with eyelids on 'em.

Sucks to hear about that truck man - I guess thats one way to get your paintable cap though!

·
NEVER DOUBT THE DEMON
14,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
kinda wonder how bad they would look with eyelids on 'em.

Sucks to hear about that truck man - I guess thats one way to get your paintable cap though!
my fault so no im not getting the cap unless i find one, but im going to pick up a new bumper tomorrow if everything goes right

·
NEVER DOUBT THE DEMON
14,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
-Arana-
7,088 Posts
glad to see nothing happened to you

·
Registered
3,548 Posts
Post up pics of of my low beam H1 I sent you so you could test. Hopefully I wont need to drive at night anytime soon :D

·
NEVER DOUBT THE DEMON
14,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Post up pics of of my low beam H1 I sent you so you could test. Hopefully I wont need to drive at night anytime soon :D
dont worry twiggy i will, and just another update, im supposed to pick up a new bumper today for $80, has foglights in it and everything, so wish me luck =/

·
Chrome Killer
61 Posts
Did you get the PM I sent you Demon?

·
NEVER DOUBT THE DEMON
14,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Did you ever try the Hids in them? Im interested in getting some. But dont wanna sacrafice output.

·
NEVER DOUBT THE DEMON
14,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Did you ever try the Hids in them? Im interested in getting some. But dont wanna sacrafice output.
im waiting on the tester bulb from twiggy to come in, and i will post pix on the difference between the halogen bulb and the HID

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
PM sent

·
Chrome Killer
61 Posts
PM sent again.

·
NEVER DOUBT THE DEMON
14,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #18