DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As some of you know i have a 1977 dodge m880 or w200. It has a 318 with 51,000 original miles. It has a 727 auto trans and dana 60 rear end and dana 44 front end. The truck is ex military and has less then 100 miles oon it since i bought it in 2002. I have re wired most of it and all the lights work. Fuel temp and alt still donot. The body has dings and dents but not much rust. The frame still has the original rust proofing on it. It has no ac or pb or POWER STEERING. The whole front clip was replaced by the NPS with one off an 85. Rockers are good and floor is good

The Bad the tansfercase wines and grinds down. The tires are cracked but hold air. The motor has a tick in the rear it is a rocker arm tap i think. The transmission clunks into gear.
However it is a 1 1/4 ton pick up and a beast too.
I am asking 800$ for it or mabey i can part it out
Oh new master cylander electronic fuel pump and a non installed am fm tape radio are in it

·
'75 Power Wagon
4,530 Posts
where is the gas tank mounted? I really need a new gas tank

I have an in-cab tank that i would be willing to trade if you want.. i really need one for under the bed.. i want to get my subs already.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry it is under the bed not in the cab but i am not looking to trade i want to sell the truck for parts truck or a driver not trade parts.
Thanks anyway

·
Registered
82 Posts
vandle835 "I am asking 800$ for it or mabey i can part it out" (first post)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sure i can try on saturday
which view do u want??????
it has a dent in it

·
'75 Power Wagon
4,530 Posts
I'm just looking for as many pictures of it as i can find.. cuz i have no idea where the one under the bed is mounted at.. and before i buy an under the bed one, i want to figure out if it will even work with the dual exhaust setup that i have.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sorry i got side tracked i willl try this monday
However does anyone want this truck??

·
'75 Power Wagon
4,530 Posts
lol... being that im only 16 anyways, i would never smoke in my truck though... of course, dont plan on ever smoking either.. my moms done it all her life, and i dont want to get started...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.