DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My wife has accepted a job in northern New York and I need to switch to a 4wd truck. I have a 2004 Dodge Ram Hemi, 2wd, SLT with 29K miles. It has the 3.92:1 rear with the towing package. I have a sprayed in bed liner and the front windows tinted. I also run my own part time detailing business and the black paint on this truck is absolutely awesome!! It does have some road nicks and a few minor dings in the doors, but overall it is incredibly deep and wet looking. No swirls, hazing, or other detractors, I keep black cars because I love black vehicles(all my cars are black) and I know how to keep them clean!

It is mod'd, but I can return everything to stock. I am really hoping there is a buyer who would want it as is, so I'm listing it as is.

Slammed1(Brian) dropped this truck 4"/6" 1 year ago. It has front drop spindles and drop springs. I have the stock pieces. The rear is a flip kit with Brian's C-notch, welding of the perches, the sway bar and air assist bags. I have an on-board air compressor with the gauge mounted in a SRT-10 truck A-pillar and the switch in the panel below the light switch. The truck rides great this way and the air assist allows me to load it up when needed. The suspension can also be returned to stock quickly and easily.

Mods the the motor are an MIT intake tube utilizing the factory filter housing. I have the Taylor shorty wires to the secondary plugs and the Dynatech headers and Y-pipe. The headers are Jet Hot cerama-chrome coated. I have all the stock parts to return the truck to stock. It also has a SC programmer.

Lastly, I just installed a JVC CD/tuner/HD tuner/I-pod adaptor head unit in this non-infinity equipped truck. Along with some 6.5", 3 way Pioneer speakers, the sound is much better than stock. I just purchased the Joe Fox rear seat sub box to finish it up, but this move ends that. The box needs subs and amp to finish out the sound. The head unit allows for pre-outs on all channels, so you can put and amp to the new speakers as well. I didn't cut or splice any of the factory wiring, as I got connectors and adaptors from my stereo supply that didn't require me to cut up the harness. I also have the factory radio and speakers, if you want it.

The truck as been in for a few warranty issues, but nothing major. It has had a couple interior rattles, it had a vibration at freeway speed which earned it a new driveshaft(aluminum) under warranty, and it had the rear pinion seal replaced recently(the newest seal was used on replacement under warranty as well). I change the oil and it has run synthetic 5W-30 Amsoil since the first change at 1,500 miles.

I am accepting offers on this, but would like to see $17,000 as it sits. I am willing to demod it as well. I am hoping to set up a time with Brian(Slammed1) very soon to return the suspension and exhaust to stock for trade in. If anyone wants a professionally done, dropped 2wd Dodge, please contact me soon.

Todd

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
All the performance mods have now been removed and it is back to stock exhaust manifolds, stock y-pipe, and I had a nice chrome exhaust tip put on the back. Suspension parts will come off just after Thanksgiving, so if anyone wants a beautiful 4/6 dropped Ram, you need to get ahold of me ASAP. I will consider all reasonable offers for the truck, as it will be traded if it doesn't sell before the 2nd week, or so, of December.

Todd

·
Fast SHOW Truck
4,446 Posts
how much u plan on selling the drop kits im not good at giving offers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.