DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
31,160 Posts
ok, sent an email to BSM to change my order. That sounds awesome.

Wife doesn't like it............whatever. She'll get over it. :D

·
Registered
31,160 Posts
Thanks Jason for switching out the order!

Can't wait to get this bad boy and piss off the neighbors. :D

·
Shut up and drive!
2,904 Posts
that does sound very tempting! The new hemi exhaust sounds so much better.

·
Registered
31,160 Posts
well hopefully mine shipped yesterday (no tracking number just yet) - and I'll be able to tell you what it sounds like on v2! :D

·
Registered
92 Posts
You can hear the mds pretty good at 3:05

I really want this but I'm concerned about back pressure issues causing power loss and mileage loss

·
Shut up and drive!
2,904 Posts
well hopefully mine shipped yesterday (no tracking number just yet) - and I'll be able to tell you what it sounds like on v2! :D
dude, do you ever sleep!

·
Registered
31,160 Posts
dude, do you ever sleep!
yes, from approx 12AM - 6AM every day. ;)

I am normally not on DT that much during the day..........I'm at work now. Better get back to this thing that pays for these damn mods. :mad:

·
Shut up and drive!
2,904 Posts
I do most of my DT while at work, no time at home. kiddos take to much time.

·
Registered
31,160 Posts
Jeremy, Ill have a tracking number in the am, its been super busy and I am struggling to keep up right now..
Its all good Jason - thanks for putting up with my impatient azz! (and changing the order........) :rck:

·
Registered
176 Posts
I had a AeroTurbine 3030XL on my 2007 Hemi Jeep Commander. It sounded way cool! I traded that for my 2010 Hemi Ram and even the dealer was impressed with the sound and performance over stock Hemi's. I am seriously thinking of installing one with the Muflex muffler delete pipes. Any feedback with how it will sound?

·
Registered
31,160 Posts
see post 3 - great vid on it.

Mine is sitting at UPS right now, 10 miles away. It gets installed tomorrow night. :D

·
Registered
94 Posts
If I had the dual exhaust I would buy this set up. It's looks like it has been made very well. I have a single exhaust and have replaced the muffler with a straight pipe. Unbelievable how good it sounds. I found that the muffler was alot smaller than my 05, and 08 rams though. This looks like a good design.

·
Registered
31,160 Posts
come on UPS......deliver my parts! :D

Of course.......I am sitting at work getting all giddy cuz I want to go home and rip into my truck! :D

·
Shut up and drive!
2,904 Posts
1 - 20 of 83 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.