DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The other day I went to turn on my fan switch which has the MRK covers on them and the cover broke right at the opening for the light and came off in my hand. I was upset but didnt want to make a stink out of it so I wrote MRK a nice letter just telling them what happen just as an advisory nothing more and was going to order a new one when I had some spare $$$. I got a email back from them the next day with the statement "what color do you have we will replace it for you!" My jaw hit the floor they really stand by there stuff and they are great people to deal with. I also informed them I will be ordering the glove box strip with hemi on it and a second set of the door pin surrounds for my back doors.

Thanks MRK for providing the service that we on Dodge Talk look for!
Craig

·
Banned
10,983 Posts
dale3fan3 said:
The other day I went to turn on my fan switch which has the MRK covers on them and the cover broke right at the opening for the light and came off in my hand. I was upset but didnt want to make a stink out of it so I wrote MRK a nice letter just telling them what happen just as an advisory nothing more and was going to order a new one when I had some spare $$$. I got a email back from them the next day with the statement "what color do you have we will replace it for you!" My jaw hit the floor they really stand by there stuff and they are great people to deal with. I also informed them I will be ordering the glove box strip with hemi on it and a second set of the door pin surrounds for my back doors.

Thanks MRK for providing the service that we on Dodge Talk look for!
Craig
Craig,

James is really a great person. They stand behind their product.
Had a similar situation and they corrected it immediately.

I can see why DT would want them as a sponsor. :)

Glad everything worked out bud. :)

Sil

·
Registered
164 Posts
We take pride in our Customer Service Dept. and will do whatever it takes to keep our customers happy. Look forward to doing business with you again. Your knob shipped
today.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.