DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Creature Of The Wheel
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's some pics of what my interior looks like. Is this what an slt 07 interior looks like or are the silver inserts in the door & the silver around the radio custom, like someone already added some silver mrk pieces or is it stock?

i'm considering adding some Flame Red MRK accents in my interior. Like the silver door parts & maybe the area around the radio & the ring around the dome light & on the steering wheel.

also can anyone that has an 07 with an aftermarket radio post a pic? i'm wondering if i'll have to remove the mrk radio piece if i get an aftermarket radio.

Attachments

·
Nut up or Shut up
1,412 Posts
That looks like the factory slt pieces, I have a Laramie and they are wood on mine. I think with an aftermarket radio it uses an adapter that will fit behind the factory dash panel, so it will still come through the same hole, just will have a insert to fill in the gaps.

·
HEMI
2,771 Posts
The silver areas are stock. :)

·
Creature Of The Wheel
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
this is what the doors & steering wheel would look like...

Attachments

·
PAID OFF!!!
7,637 Posts
That will look good.

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
Those pieces are stock. I added all the MRK stuff to my 08.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
that'll look good. r u gonna getthe cover for the air condition knobs 2. mrk interior pieces were the 1st things i ordered when i got my truck, and finally my gf made me stop before i over did it w/yellow trim pieces. its hard 2 stop once u get started.

·
Creature Of The Wheel
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i wont get the vent piece, maybe not the knobs, not the door reflector piece. I was thinking about the 2 door pieces near the controls & the door pins & the steering wheel parts for sure. and maybe the radio piece, overhead console & dome light ring.

hows the quality, fit & all with the pieces u bought carl and daniel? im debating if i should finish mine up with more silver parts or tie in my red exterior with some flame red parts....

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
when u get them. they def. look like cheaply made plastic, but they fit perfect and look really good. the pieces that you're gettin all stick on w/silicone that they will send w/the pieces. as long as u clean it w/alcohol they stick fine. when u do the door pins make sure u dont put them upside down b/c its easy 2 do, and if they're upside down they wont stick, they're should be a small indention on the hole and that goes on bottom if i remember right. its hard 2 see it b/c its so small. i dont know how the overhead console piece is b/c i dont have it.

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
I was happy with the fit and looks of all the parts I got.

·
Creature Of The Wheel
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i may get me some pieces once i get all this other stuff here & installed...i need to slow it down a bit & wait until i sell my old ram.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
its hard 2 stop once u get started.

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Wait till Jan and see daniels pieces then decide..make sure you like them before dropping all the money..

I dont care for them myself. The look fine inside the bee but you have to becareful...just dont go overboard...

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
thats why my g/f finally made me stop b/c she thought i was gonna over do it.

·
Creature Of The Wheel
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i don't have a gf right now to stop me...:) if i had one i sure couldn't mod my truck like i am...lol

·
GetALittleMudOnTheTires
8,389 Posts

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
i don't have a gf right now to stop me...:) if i had one i sure couldn't mod my truck like i am...lol
Thats the truth! I tell mine im getting something and she sighs...she wants a RING! :help:

I do love er though...

·
Creature Of The Wheel
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
i know what u mean chris. my g/f is pretty good about me orderin stuff as long as we have the extra money,(and it helps if i take her shoppin to get her in a good mood). i busted her readin through a stylin trucks catalog a few weeks ago. i told her i had never been so proud of her.

·
Creature Of The Wheel
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i'd be like "thats mah gurl!" lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.