1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
UCF 2012
614 Posts
That website just calls fake

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
hmmm, miracle in a bottle. if there was something better then what we are already using, the current shit would be obsolete.

·
I RECOMMEND FUKKEN WAX
13,990 Posts
You can't polish a turd.

·
Registered
348 Posts
I bet it works just as well to cure male patern baldness. What the heck, if the documentation is accurate, throw 4,263 gallons in the ocean and we solved the ocean polution problem too. I'm just so happy.

·
Clifford'04
160 Posts
OK. I read their little get up and go thing! I saw their RV here in Northern California last week on the highway but was not interested enough to follow it. Now that I have read the article I still am not really interested. I will say that if they truly do give back double your money and you fell like trying it I say go for it. If it works you get 2 more miles to the gallon and save some fuel costs. We all agree that that would be helpful with the Hemis. I think I am going to pass but if any one wants to read the article let me give you a quick run down...........Every one else makes junk we make the best stuff and here are 10 or 20(stopped paying attention around there) people that love our stuff. Also we are gov't approved(read way down the article for that fact) and we have no petro or alchol in ours. I think that covers it. Oh yeah they are publicly traded on the stock market too! It is not my idea of a good time but feel free to read the article. By the way nice post ED_S. It made me think. I love my truck and good or bad gas mileage I am keeping it. Nice color choice on yours!!!:D:D

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm keeping my truck too.

My neighbor has the occasional dig about it being uneconomical blah blah! He drives a Saturn and a Honda Odyssey, need I say more!

Anyhow my Trailblazer SS makes my truck seem economical:)

·
Clifford'04
160 Posts
:DYou could try it and let me know:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.